ally or rival? (4/10)

Hit you with that ddu du ddu du!

June smiled as he watched Blackpink's performance in iKON's living room. Seated beside him was Bobby, Jay, and BI, monitoring the performance too. He had his eyes on his one and only Rose who was dancing her heart out. She looked super sexy with her black and white ensemble. 

He can't help but smirk as he thought about how lucky he is to have such a hot girlfriend

Unfortunately for him, BI noticed this. "Why are you smiling?" he asked suspiciously. 

Well sh*t. "The song is so good - Teddy made another banger," he said as he cleared his throat. 

"Okay," BI said, not entirely convinced. Jay scoffed at his seat.

"Yah!" Song entered the room with a pot of hot ramyun. He placed it on the center table and removed his cooking mittens. "Is Blackpink's performance over?"

"Almost finished," Bobby replied. He rubbed his hands together and licked his lips as he eyed the hot pot. Song saw him and opened the lid with a smile, filling the room with the delicious aroma of spicy seafood ramyun. 

"Wow that smells so good!" BI exclaimed, getting up from his seat. Everyone but June stopped paying attention to the music show. It was Rose's part and he was not about to miss a millisecond of it.

Whatcha gon' do when I come come through with that that uh uh huh

"Hey, June! Ramyun's here," called Song. 

"He's enjoying the song," Jay said with a significant look to June. 

June shrugged it off and continued on watching. "They're about to do the dance break, which I think is pretty cool."

The guys stared at the TV as if on cue. "Warisuhzliligoodadanzis," Bobby mumbled with his mouth full of ramyun. The others looked at him quizzically. He swallowed with a cough. "I said, 'Wah - Lisa is really good at dancing'."

"AHHHH" they all nodded in agreement. 

"Jennie's pretty good too," BI said quietly. Only Song heard him, and he hid his smile behind his bowl. 

"Jisoo's visuals are out of this world though. Also, I think she's the most stable among the four of them," Jay commented. 

"Don't you think Rose is the hottest though?" Bobby said seriously. Jay instinctively looked at June who had his jaw clenched.

"Why?" June said, trying very hard to act cool.

"Her figure, her dance, her voice, and her look. She has the best proportions and the best street style, in my opinion."

"I see," June said as he downed his ramyun bowl in a single gulp.

"Whoa, someone's hungry!" Song stated merrily, clapping his hands.