when jealousy strikes (5/10)

+ June's room, 10pm +

You should be more careful of Jay.

June started at the message he hasn't sent Rose yet. What am I typing?? Not only am I implying that I don't trust my iKON member, but it's also saying that I don't trust her.

He deleted his message. Suddenly, images from this afternoon's lunch flashed back in his head: Jay and Rose looking at each other comfortably, smiling at each other, Jay staring at his girlfriend, deliberately bumping her so she'd spill on herself and he can act manly and pervertedly...

He didn't feel like holding back his feelings anymore.

Jay is an ass and you should stay away from him, he typed. Without second thought, he sent it to his girlfriend.

As soon as he sent it, he immediately regretted it. Great. I sound like a 9-year-old kid.

Rose is typing...

What? lol Rose's text said.

What were you doing with him and Teddy-hyung a while ago? he replied.

How's the song?? ^^ June feels better now. Even in SMS, Rose's bright personality radiates.

Sooooo good. It's a remake of a Chinese song, but Teddy oppa made it trendy and more dramatic. It really fits my voice and Jinhwan-oppa.

Seeing that name made June pissed again. Why were you so comfortable around him?

The messaged was tagged "seen", but Rose seemed like she was taking her time in understanding the question.

Rose is typing...

Then she stopped.

June's heart started beating faster. I definitely phrased it wrong.

Rose is typing...

Come on, please just send your message. June looked around his room - was there any thing he can give her as an "I'm sorry" gift?

She stopped again.

I'm sorry, June hurriedly texted. I trust you with all my heart, and I know it's in your personality to be friendly...I just got jealous.

Why wouldn't I be?

Well...Jinhwan-oppa's not my type.

June smiled from ear to ear. Butterflies filled his stomach and a tingling sensation overcame his toes. Really? What's your type, then?

+ Meanwhile, in Rose's room+

Rose's lying on her bed, hugging her stuffed doll while smiling crazy. Seeing June's message, she straighten herself and prepared to respond sweetly.

"Chaeyoung, can I borrow a - why are you smiling?" Lisa was by her door, looking at her sheepishly.

Rose quickly turned off her phone. "Lisa! What did you want to borrow?"

Lisa nodded knowingly as she entered Rose's room. "Trying to change the subject huh," she said jokingly.

"Yah, I just saw a funny video!" Rose defended.

"Really? Can I see?" Lisa asked, still not believing her.

"I'll send it to you later," Rose replied, pretending to be annoyed.

"Hey, if you were just watching it, why don't you just turn on your phone and show me?"

"Yah, Lisa! My phone is a sacred object, don't you know? I won't let anyone take a peek of it!" She held her phone as far away from Lisa as possible, who was already sitting on her bed.