Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

Ivan's in front of the big door where he belong in the past. For the second time he step his foot he will no longer free like before. His life will be in danger like before. But he has no option left. And definitely he will use this to have her. Kung kinakailangang banggain ang grupong iyon gagawin niya. Of course kinakailangan niyang harapin lahat ng consequences ng gagawin niya. Buong organisasyon ang ipapahamak niya at ilalagay niya sa panganib para lang sa kanya.

And as a leader, he have to be very careful. Pinabackround checked niya na lahat ng bagong member ng El Teverdè it has new 5 members. And of course pina imbesigahan na din niya ang malaking grupong babanggain niya. Tulad ng sinabi nila Kiro at Dennis, mashadong delikado ang grupong Henius. Hindi niya alam ang maaaring mangyayari sa kanya.. Sa kanila pag nag kataon. Sa ngayon, mahigit kumulang sampung grupo na ang napa tumba nun sa loob ng tatlong taon. Hindi niya lang alam kung ilan na ngayon.

Nag bukas ang napaka laking pintuan, all if people inside bow there heads as a sign of respect of the leader. Bumungad sa kanya ang ama niya. The previous leader before Ivan chooses his beloved wife.

This time, no more turning back. No more fun. He need to be get back himself. The ruthless leader of El Teverdè. He must take all the risks of it. He need to protect his peoples. He need to protect her. He need her. He need to take her again

"Anong nakapag pabago ng isip mo at bumalik ka."

Takang tanong ng ama niya sa kanya. Ivánio Maui Monteverde, a half France and three-fourths Filipino three-fourths german.

"My wife. It's not usually in my vocabulary to use the org, but this time. I have to. Or else she will really leave me this time. And you know I can't loose her." Diterminadong saad niya.

Tumango naman ang ama niya na iniintindi ang sinabi ng anak.

"And you think you can use org just to get her back? You don't really understand what you're going to do, son. You're giving them a threat."

Nakatitig si Ivan sa ama. Hindi niya maintindihan ang pinupunto nito. Ang tanging tumatakbo lamang sa isipan niya ay maibalik ang asawa niya sa kanya or else everything will be in critical condition.

Mag fifity fifty ang lagay ng lahat ng bagay. From his goons to his mens. To his people down to his underlings.

"You don't get it. Do you? What org you're planing to bump with?"

Unang pumasok sa isip niya ang Dè Henius org. The biggest group in Asia. Na ikwento nila Kiro and Dennis about sa grupong iyon.

"Dè Henius." Nanlalaking mata at gulat ang ama niya sa narinig. Napa hampas sa mahabang lamesahan ang ama niya sa sobrang gulat.

What's with this old man sa isip isip ni Ivan.

"Damn! What exactly do you want to do to your life huh? Do you even know that group you wanted to have fight? Do you know how ruthless thy' Queen when it's come to killing? Ivan, do you really know you wife?"

Tila ba nag mamakaawang saad ng ama ni Ivan. He didn't bother to answer, he just simple walk. But before he could open the door, hindi naka ligtas sa pandinig niya ang sinabi ng ama

"You don't really know your wife, my dear son. You married a living demon—beast. You married the heiress of Riauànna Mafia Queen"

----------

"What now?"

Tanong ni Dennis sa kambal.

After Ivan left, biglang pasok ng kambal niya na kanina pa palang nasa labas lang at nag hihintay ng tyempo. When Khan shake Dawn's hands they immediately moved fast and ride a car. Dumaretso sila sa lugar kung saan ilag lahat ng grupong mapa daan o mapa sulyap dun.

Dawn usually being Dawn, she raised her eyebrows saying What the fuck are you saying.

Dennis sight before rephrase his question.

"I mean is,what are you going to do? After you send him Annulment papers, giving him coordinates where you will meet up with him, then this, you canceled it for what?"

Mahabang tanong nito, Dawn looked at him with bored expression.

"You don't wanna know. And besides, I don't have any plans to tell you" Nailing nalang si Dennis sa sinabi ni Dawn, well, kilalang kilala na niya mashado ang kambal niya as in totally once na nag damit lalaki si Dawn mag kamukhang magkamukha na sila'ng dalawa.

Yun nga lang nagkakatalo lang sila sa ugaling mayroon si Dawn. She's moody and difficult to understand. She maybe. Cold to everyone but she couldn't fool Dennis when it comes to feelings you can't hide.

"By the way, did you ever heard the organization named, El Teverdè?"

Out of curiosity, Dawn smirked and gave Dennis 'I know that before you tell me look' Dawn investigate that group before Ivan and her separate.

From the underlings, to the puppet, utusan ng grupo'ng iyon. Then to the goons, to their elders member up to their leader.

"Why are you telling me that anyway? I don't even care about that goddamn organization. Could they beat me, can they even kneel me in front of them? Twin brother. Wala ka talagang bilib sakin." Nakatitig lang si Dennis sa kambal na walang akspresiyon.

"You're unbelievable, Dawn. Bahala ka nga jan. Itrain mo na din si Khan. Pahirapan mo yun! Nuknukan ng yabang yung hayop na yon! Kala mo kung sinong mayabang, isang suntok lang naman Kiro dun putok mukha non. Nakaka pikon yung hinayupak na yon. Mukhang tubol."

Saad nito habang nag lalakad palabas ng kwarto

----------

Today's, Khan 1st training. Like what my twin brother said, he should experience what other Henius do just to get in, in my group. And one more thing, I don't like other organization thinks that my Henius are weakling.

Khan is the only one who pay a millions just to get in. It's just that. Parang lumalabas na kahit sino makakapasok sa grupo ko once you paid. At sa tingin ni Khan, proteksyon lang ang kailangan niya. Well, he's after all a mare newbie.

Well, Dennis and I together with the 1st teen elder; Akihiro. My twin brother, Dennis suggested this he wanted to be fair with other Henius which is fine with me. And since, Kiro is the 1st teen elder, he should be the one to train Khan. It's only need my presence here for the approval.

"Are you really ready to face the true hell? You can still back out for your safety. But once you agree, you can't never be able to back out"

I know Kiro from the time his father joined themselves. Kiro felt one of a hella torture, then so what? He's also just a kid that time. He need to fought for his life. He was like a little toddler. Small kid yet so incredible.

"Yes, of course"

Naningkit mata ko sa sinabi niya. He really need to train.

"Watch your words, Khua. Hindi mo kilala kung sino nasa harapan mo"

Dennis interrupt, sabay tingin sakin. I raise my eyebrow saying 'that's-right-look'

"So.. Let's start your new sport." I grinned evil, while walking toward the chains, gun and other things we use to train the new Henius.

Khan's adam's apple goes upside down. And I think he's nervous what we'll going to do to him. Well, I'm a bit excited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I'm very sorry about the delay of publishing this chapter 4. I was so busy in the school, sunod sunod pang requirements ang kailangan ng mga teachers. So.. I'm very sorry again.. Chapter 4 is up.

Sorry kung maiksi lang muna to.. Bawi nalang ako pag nag ka time ulit ako. Naisingit ko lang kasi. Hindi pwedeng hindi ako makakapag update.

continue..