TamilNadu

Before Christian era, there exists a community in southern most part of India, where people used to speak Tamil as their language. After that many Mughals invaded,followed by British Empire so on- History has no bars in our state as well as in our country. Finally attained Poorna Swaraj at 1947 and enjoying democracy now. From that being 35 years then,in a small village (where people used to go in bullock carts and where farming was the main occupation) in a government hosptial a guy was born to a postmaster and housewife. A normal middle class family they belong to - need to go to ration shop to buy kerosene,sugar etc kindoff. Postmaster job is tedious those days where he used to give letters as well as read the letters for those concerned people too. A very good housewife who wont speak higher than her husband even democracy prevails. Our hero was the only child so all showers upon him. After 20 days from his birth, postmaster Shivan and Parvathi named his beloved child as Adhersh( atleast trend be in his name).
As shivan life is like nomads,they used to transfer frequently. Adhersh finally attained the school joining age ( Indian 3 year old kid) and started his educational career in Madurai (Province in Tamilnadu). Years passing on ... where he loves Maths a lot.