Love

She stepped inside his home with her rights legs first as a token of superstitous belief followed for so long. She saw his home, where he have decorated the same like backyard home. She went to hall,kitchen, garden along with Priya with a good Tamil-malayalam mixed chat. They reached bedroom,suddenly Adh called Priya, like Dhan expected. She went inside touched his bed, felt something happy inside but couldnot explain. She opened the window which brings in the sunlight and she could see her reflection in his mirror. She thought "why cant the world freeze for me like this, so that I can be permanent in his mirror". All her thoughts shattered when unni came and hugged her from back. She took unni and kissed him. This is how she feels, no words can explain this. Then She saw Prithvi and Adhersh are sitting in sofa and talking something about her unrelated topic- politics. She went to the kitchen, could see some preparation was going around. She didnt ask anything, voluterily she took coconut and started griding it. Parvathi asked her to take rest but she denied. She said she feels happy in doing it. Priyanka showed her full potential on this day to make it better. Kids were enjoying around. She gave all her toys to him to play. Adhersh often came to kitchen to ask,do they need anything extra.. and at this time he could probably see her eyes. Then in sometime the great tamil lunch feast was ready. Dhanya purposefully did kerala style keer (Ada payasam) which was both of her eye's favourite. Adhersh didnot expect this from her. They all sat on the floor with banana leaves infront of them. Dhanya served rice and sambar( dal curry) to Adh, Prithvi, Shivan and to kids. After their meal, all the ladies sat and had. Keer was served to all in cups. Prithvi got to know this was prepared by Dhanya, but he praised the food and keer was nice to Priyanka. Adhersh laughed inside but couldnot say anything. He went to kitchen and said "keer was nice - remembered our 22nd birthday". What can you expect from a married guy more than this. This is enough for Dhanya to run her whole life. She thought he never forgot anything. He arranged his room for Prithvi to take a small nap so that he could travel long late night. At this time both ladies started to chit chat. Dhanya after a long time discussion with Priya "did he takes care well??" -" sorry to ask,if you really want to say you can or else no need". She smiled and said "see the things around, these all are bought by him for me, he does everything before I expect, I am very happy to get him as a husband". She said "thats nice to hear - happy for you both". Then they exchanged some feminine subjects which is subjected to the world of them. They had a good chat and they understood each other. Coffee was being served, the home was filled with full happiness all around. Adhersh didnot spoke to her in words, but all he did in eyes. This is the understanding. Better half should understand what the other person thinks. Adhersh asked Prithvi to stay one more day in his home. But he denied and said "all tickets are booked brother and sure for next time I will come with my parents but before that you all should visit my home once". It was accepeted by him. They started to pack all. Prithvi got ready and sat in sofa. He saw his hand watch which shows already its being late for train. Dhanya is changing her clothes inside the room. Priyanka and Parvathi are preparing dinner for them to have in train. Prithvi shouted "Eddi( denote to call wife) Eddi"
Then he said "Dhanya....Dhanya..."
The cute girl ran to him and asked "what uncle "- he said "no papa i didnt call you, i called Adhersh mom". The whole family got shocked.
( pause in every frame )
Till now they didnot got to know with their names or neither familiar with it. Brother and sister are the words which are exchanged till now. Even it was shocking for Adh and Dhan. She stopped changing her clothes, sat on the bed and started to cry. Adhersh doesnot know how to react, he couldnot control his tears. He ran to the restroom and plunged his head towards the wall. He said to himself "why I left her... why this pain for us... i didnot know she was in love me...neither i showed to her ...i kept her name so that whenever i see my blood it feels like her blood too.." screaming badly with tears. On the other side she is holding the handkerchief of him and saying "why daaaa...whyyy you didnt say me... i expected from you daaa...i showed my love to you in all ways daaa my lovable adhersh... why did you hide to me...whydaaa.. did my family bothered you? Did i made some wrong at that moment why daa you didnt said anything to me..i called you for sayiny my marriage date, i thought you will get angry or sad but instead you said me the same date... why are you giving this pain to me daaaa..whyyyy...Did i show more friendship than love..dont you feel i am good better half to you..why da you left meee.. oh god why i should know this after 7 years???why why why why!!!
She couldnot control her tears which is
rolling and made a competition to river Kaveri in Trichy. She wiped her tears,wore the saree and washed her face. She packed everything and came to the hall. All the family gotcollapsed. They stopped preparing dinner too. They looked at each other. As soon as she came, he also came from the rest room. They both stood as if they were in court waiting for judgement from family. Priyanka was seeing Adhersh face and her eyes started to fire him. Prithvi didnot even looked at her as though she is keep on trying to look at him. Parvathi and shivan was in state like what is going to happen next. Suddenly Prithvi took his bag and hold Adhersh in his hands and said " Brother - please dont bother us". Dhanya also carried her luggage and ran behind him. Adh went outside but Priyanka stopped him in between. Finally he couldnot see her eyes in the last moment too. He took an auto and went to railway station. He didnot gave Adhersh to her. He kept on shouting at him, if he does anything usual. She got to know the scoldings from him is indirectly for her. The train came, he went inside and took no care about her.
It was absolutely inverse from day 1 to day 4. He went to his berth, holded unni with him and slept. She went to her berth, with her eyes open and tears.
She got to know finally that he loved her.
Priyanka went one step ahead, called her parents and asked to change the name for Dhanya. She said that she dont want to literally think or say the name to anyone. She got frustated, she didnot prepare food, it was improper in kitchen. His mom and dad was in a state "why we didnot ask his thought before marriage?". Adhersh went out, bought food for everyone but she didnot took it. She scolded Dhanya for whatever she did. He dont know what to do just went inside his room,opened his bag took the cupid keychain, holded it and slept.
And he thought " Dhanya loved Adhersh"!!!!!