TN to KL

School days went really well by playing basketball more and studies less(normal kid) inspite of family struggles. Shivan got 5 transfers so obviously he changed 5 different schools in TN ( TamilNadu). The boy attained puberty(Mustache and beard) and stepped out his shoes for college.
He was not interested in Engineering nor medical( as most Indian parents forced to do this).He chose a stream called Accounts where he will play around with Maths. Shivan neither convinced nor opposed his decision. He wrote an entrance in a well known university to purse his higher education and heading back to home. Once he enters his home,all luggages are being packed. He was brought up like this situation before, so he packed his things too.He just boarded into the truck(normally rural indians used to go in the truck which carry their house hold things) He was just amazed and puzzled with the route where the truck goes. He used to see the surroundings which doesnot look like normal house shift. He thought its something different. He saw a check post at a distance where it reads "Thanks for Visiting TamilNadu" and " KL ( Kerala) welcomes you! Yes Interstate Transfer.
So finally they enters KL. There is no other colour he could see except Green. Green trees,river banks green, home walls are green ( due to continuous rain green algae formation)..his eyes are filled with pleasant visuals.He is admiring his journey accompanied with driver where his parents are back-seated holding pots and mixy( used for cooking - grinding purposes). Government apartments as usual which Adhersh hates the most. He is thinking,maximum within 2 months I will get a seat in university and heading back to my hometown soon.After settling up,the days went with rain,Elakai chai( cardamom tea),parotta chicken and Malayalam (Language spoken in KL) culture. No friends,No where to play basket,restricted him to sit idle and made him to watch the idiot box (Television). Neighbours started coming to home, his mom got so many friends nearby. One fine day a mail came to his inbox stating *HE FAILED*....