An Idea

-Namjoon's P.O.V-

"Can, can we really go back in time?!" I asked, speaking a little louder than possibly needed. Manager PD nodded, a huge smile on his face. The other guys around me smiled at each other, but they also shared faces of concern and possibly shock.

I knew I was shocked, manager PD had woken all of us up early this morning and told us he had an amazing idea. He had told us that some people had made a working time machine and that we could use it to go back in time for something. Specifically, to talk to our younger selves.

Yoongi turned to me, he was smiling but I could tell something was off. He turned back to manager PD since he had started talking again, I turned back to him as well. "So, do you guys wanna do it? Do you guys wanna go back in time to see your younger, pre-debut selves?"

Jimin caught my eye, I could tell he was trying to hold back his excitement. He was smiling brightly and fidgeting with his hands. "I want to go manager Hyung," Jungkook said, smiling and looking around the room at the rest of us. I assume he was waiting for us to answer.

I wanted to go, but I didn't want to say so yet. I knew that if I said that I wanted to go, everyone would say they did as well, even if they didn't. Hoseok spoke up next. "I'll go," it was a short answer, but I could tell in his voice he was excited.

"Me too!" Taehyung and Jimin said together, they turned to each other and smiled. Yoongi nodded at manager PD, signaling that he too wanted to go. Jin I could tell was skeptical, "we will be able to come back right?" Managed PD nodded, "of course, as soon as you all come back to the machine and press a button, you will come back to a see seconds after the time you left."

Jin smiled, "then I'm down, Namjoonie?" Jin asked as he turned to me, everyone else's head turned to me as well. "As long as everyone else is sure they want to go, then I think it's a great idea, let's do it." Manager PD smiles and handed all of us a piece of paper.

"You all need to sign this, and then I'll get everything prepared so you guys can go tomorrow. You can all go and do what is in your schedules now, I'll see you tomorrow." We all signed the bottoms of the pages we were given, manager PD stood up, collected them, and headed out of the room.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. No doubt I was excited, I would be able to talk to myself, my young self. I could tell him not to give up, maybe even show him what we've become. I know that if I showed him our recent song, he would keep it under wraps and not go ahead and make the song immediately.

I walked out of the room where the meeting was held and walked to the practice room, I needed to practice a dance with Hoseok for our new comeback. He was already in the practice room when I got there, he was looking at a piece of paper he was holding. He stuffed it in his pocket when he saw I was there, then we started dancing.

-Hoseok's P.O.V-

After I signed the paper, I started thinking about what this really meant. I was really excited, and I knew what I was doing tomorrow six years ago. I had spent all day dancing my hardest so that I didn't make any mistakes when we finally debuted. I remembered that I also had only eaten a small breakfast that day.

I frowned and scratched my head, I remembered how hungry and exhausted I was. 'I'll bring myself some food and have myself rest for a little bit.' I thought to myself. I smiled thinking about it. I knew I was going to have fun talking to my younger self, I was looking forward to it.

I had to help Namjoon with dancing, but I wanted to do something first. I ran to my room, grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote 'I love you' on it. I planned to give it to myself and have him keep it, just as a reminder. I quickly went to the practice room and I looked at the paper until Namjoon showed up.