Taehyung/Jimin

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

I walked down a hallway, the fifth one actually. I had no idea where I was, the younger me I mean. I sighed, but my head peeled up as I heard footsteps and voices. "You've got this, you can do this Taehyungie!" I smiled, that was my voice alright. This might not have been the best way to go about it, but I jumped in front of myself and waved.

Younger me let out a scream and my eyes went wide. I smiled and laughed slightly, "hey, it's ok relax. It's me," "who is 'me'?" "It's you, from the future!" "Wow, Wait really?!" I nodded and hugged myself, "yup! I'm here to hang out for a while!" Younger me smiled widely, "real quick, what is one thing I would only know?"

I frowned, "umm, oh the elephant we can make out of our freckles!" younger me smiled and nodded, "ok, it's you. So, what should we do? Can you tell me about the future?" I nodded and grabbed younger me's hand and led him to our room. We both sat on the bed and looked at each other, "how about you ask me questions?" Younger me nodded and thought for a minute.

"Do the people like me? Like, since I'm a hidden member, are the people going to like me?" I nodded slowly, "yes, of course, some don't, but everyone has a hater or two." Younger me nodded, "yeah, hey! Are you wearing Gucci?!" I smiled and nodded, "yeah," "I'm rich enough to afford that?!" "This and so much for Tae Tae, just you wait. It's all going to work out."

Younger me smiled. "I can see that, does Namjoon like me? Am I a burden to him?" I shook my head, "no, you aren't a burden to anyone. Everyone in the group loves you, and most people outside love you too." Younger me smiled again. "Do I ever get good at rapping?" Younger me asked.

I shook my head and put my hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry, but no, keep trying though, the people enjoy watching us try." "Ok, do I make my family proud? What does grandma think?" That pulled on my heartstrings, "grandma loves us, she loves watching us on the tv with cousins and mama." Younger me smiled, "good, I'm glad grandma is happy with what I'm doing." I nodded, I knew I couldn't tell him that grandma died.

"She's always with us, watching. I feel like I can even hear her sometimes," younger me smiled. "That's funny, but it makes sense. I can feel her right now, she's always in my heart, along with mamma and dad." I nodded, I was so adorable when I was younger. "So, I guess a get an even deeper voice, that's cool." I laughed and nodded, I hadn't noticed but younger me had a higher voice.

"Yeah, just you wait, a lot of our fans love my deep voice." Younger me smiled and his eyes seemed to sparkle, "what else do they like about us?" I smiled, "they like how we are silly and cute."

Younger me smiled, "they also like our smile a lot." Younger me giggled, "really?" I nodded, "they like a lot of stuff about us," "do the members like me?" I nodded, "yes, they are very kind to us Tae, don't worry about that." Younger me nodded, I looked at my watch and saw that it had already been an hour, "come on, let's go see the others ok?" Younger me nodded and I held his hand as we walked out of the room.

" Younger me nodded, I looked at my watch and saw that it had already been an hour, "come on, let's go see the others ok?" Younger me nodded and I held his hand as we walked out of the room

-Jimin's P.O.V-

I walked to my room, even though I knew I wasn't going to be there. It was just kinda nostalgic. I then walked to the kitchen and smiled slightly seeing myself. "Tomorrow, I'll eat this, no that's too much food. I'll just eat an apple for breakfast, and a banana for dinner, that sounds good." I frowned listening to me talk to myself.

"Hey," I called out quietly. Younger me jumped slightly, dropping the piece of paper he was holding. "Who's there?" I stepped out from the wall I was standing behind and smiled. "It's me, Jimin. But from the future," younger me sighed in what seemed like relief. "Wait, what did you say?!" Younger me's eyes widened. I laughed and walked over to hug myself.

"I'm you, but older." I pulled out of the hug, younger me was smiling. I'm glad he believed me. I looked down at younger me's stomach and frowned, "What did you eat today?" I asked. "A, a salad why?" I lifted younger me's shirt and furrowed my eyebrows at what I saw. Yes, I had abs, but I was so skinny.

"You should eat more," I said while looking up at my own face. Younger me's face looked guilty and sad. "I," "no, you need to eat Jimin." I walked to the fridge and pulled out a sandwich that was labeled 'Taehyung's'. "Here, eat this," I watched as younger me ate the sandwich, he had a sorrowful look o his face. When he finished, I took my own hand and led the younger me over to the couch.

"Wait, I need to go practice," I shook my head and sat us both down on the couch. "No, you already know the dance, you'll do fine when you need to dance to it." I gently laid you her me's head on my lap and ran my hand through younger me's hair. "Relax right now, I know how tired you are." Younger me smiled up at me, I remembered what it was like for me before we debuted, this is something I had wanted to happen.

"Thanks," younger me said, I nodded. Soon, younger me feel asleep. I let him sleep until we were supposed to go to the room. When it was time, I gently woke myself up. "Hmm?" "Come on, we're going to go meet the others, it'll be fun." Younger me smiled and we walked to the room were the others were waiting for us.

-Hey guys! I thought I'd make this chapter one with Taehyung and Jimin since I was running out of ideas for both of them. I really hope you enjoyed! I love you all, thank you so much for reading! Have an amazing rest of your day/night!-