Jin/Jungkook/Everyone Meeting Each Other

-Jin's P.O.V-

I sighed as I walked along the hallway, I was looking for the recording room. I had already checked the kitchen, my room, and the practice room. There was only one other place where I could be. The recording room.

I smiled when I saw the familiar door. I walked over to the blue door that had "recording room" written on it and opened it. Inside was a room full of recording equipment and some chairs.

I heard someone crying coming from somewhere in the room, I knew it was me. "Who's there?" I heard younger me call out, I could tell he was trying to hide the fact that he was crying.

"That doesn't matter, where are you?" I asked, "o-over here," I walked to the corner of the room that the voice was coming from. I saw a younger version of me sitting in the corner with his knees pulled up to his chest, he looked as if he'd been crying for a while.

"Hey, you-" "look like me, I know, I'm from the future." Younger me nodded, I had always trusted people, and I still do. "So, did you come here to try to cheer me up or...?" "Kinda, why don't you get up off the floor and we can talk ok?" Younger me nodded again and I offered my hand so that he could get up.

We walked over to sit in the chairs next to some microphones. "So, the future huh?" Younger me asked after sniffling, "yeah, hey, why were you crying?" "You should know," I nodded, I did know. "Don't worry, you're a great singer." "Coming from myself, wow I feel so comforted."

We both chuckled, "seriously, and they give you more lines eventually." Younger me smiled, probably thinking about having more lines. I still wish they gave me more parts of the songs to sing, but I really couldn't ask for much more at this point.

"So, what are you doing here anyway?" younger me asked. "Well, I don't know. Manager PD thought it might be fun if we went back in time to see a younger version of ourselves. It's turning out great so far," younger me nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm actually glad you came in here to see me, an interruption is always nice." Younger me chuckled slightly and I nodded, I always enjoyed it when someone would interrupt me when I was practicing so I would have an excuse for a break.

"How do people react to us when we debut?" younger me asked. "Well... honestly, you guys aren't very popular. But, you do get popular in a few years so don't worry," younger me smiled. "What is the future like? For the group I mean."

"Good, very good. We have a lot of fans now, and we are popular worldwide." "Seriously?" I nodded and we both smiled. I looked down at my watch, "oh, we have to go meet the others now, come on."

We both jumped up and walked out of the recording studio. On the way to the room where the others were waiting, we chared dad jokes and funny stories. I was glad I had the chance to see younger me and see how much I've grown

 I was glad I had the chance to see younger me and see how much I've grown

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

I opened the door to my dorm and sighed at what I saw. Younger me was sitting on his bed huddled up with a blanket, he also had headphones in. I heard him sniffle and I knew he was trying not to cry.

"I just wish I was good enough," I heard him say. I quietly walked over to him, not wanting to make myself known yet. "I just hope I can make everyone proud," "you do make them proud." Younger me nearly jumped off of the bed and I chuckled a little bit.

"Who are you?" "That's not import-" "I think it is important, who are you?!" I sighed, I knew this would happen. "I'm you Kookie, but from 2019. Now, I know that's hard to believe but," "It's not hard to believe at all, that's actually so cool!"

Wow, I must have forgotten how impressionable I was. "Well, if you do believe me then that's great. Back to what I was saying, you do make them proud, you make all of them proud." "I do?" "Yeah, you're doing great too, you've always done amazing."

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I smiled and sat down next to myself, "no problem, now, wanna play video games?" I asked, I honestly blanked on anything else to say, plus younger me always wanted a friend.

"Yeah! What should we play?" "Whatever you want, we're the same person so I'll like the games you like." Younger me smiled, jumped off the bed, and rushed to his tv. He turned it on and did the necessary steps to put on Mario Cart.

I smiled and walked over to the tv and picked up a controller. "I'm gonna beat you so hard you won't know what hit you," younger me said as he started the game. "Oh yeah, I have more experience so I think not." We both laughed and played the game.

-Third Person's P.O.V-

Jungkook and little Jungkook walked into the room last, which wasn't a surprise to anyone. Older Taehyung ran over to little Kookie and hugged him tightly, little Jungkook smiled and hugged him back.

Everyone was excited, especially little Yoongi. He walked up to older Namjoon and smiled, "hello," he said in a small voice. Older Namjoon smiled and hugged little Yoongi tightly, tears started to run down little Yoongi's cheeks as he said, "thank you." "You're welcome Yoongi, thank you for all of your hard work."

Little Yoongi let out some kind of happy noise as he pulled out of the hug. Little Hoseok was chatting away with older Jimin, they were talking about memories, new and old. Older Jimin was sharing funny stories with little Hoseok.

The rest were just talking to each other, older Jungkook and little Jin were discussing jokes and pranks, little Taehyung and big Hoseok were just being silly with each other, little Jimin was arm wrestling with older Jin, and older Yoongi and little Namjoon were discussing music.

"Guys, we should get going now." Older Namjoon said, everyone seemed disappointed but they all understood. They all hugged each other goodbye and the 2019 BTS got back into the time machine. 

"Stay healthy everyone!" Jimin called out, "and remember to take care and love yourselves!" Namjoon added before the door to the time machine shut. A few seconds later, they were gone. All of 2013 BTS sighed and started to head back to what they were doing before.

But, they all went about their day a little happier than before. The next day, they thought it might have been a dream that they all had shared, but Hoseok had the paper and he smiled knowing that somehow, it was real and it had really happened.

Now, 2019 BTS were exhausted after they came back. Most of them just went off to bed, Yoongi even though he wanted to sleep, decided to write a song about what happened so he could process it.

Hoseok went to look in his bedside table drawer and smiled to see the paper he had left behind. He opened it and saw it had extra writing on it, "thank you for coming to see us, we all are much happier now. I love you too, remember to be happy! ~Hoseok."

Hoseok went to bed that night with the thought of that day in his head. It was strange because he had two memorize of it, from younger Hoseok's point of veiw, and older Hoseok's point of veiw. All of the members did, and they were happy that it was that way.

-Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of the book! If you like it please vote for it or tell me something in the comments! I always love to hear from you guys, even if it's a bad comment. I love you all soooo much! Have an amazing rest of your day/night!-