Chapter 31

(A/N: Okay guys so before anything I just want to tell you all that I published a new book called 'Promise' and it's a Jimin fic and it's completed since it is a short story and I just hope you guys check it out and maybe show it some love💜 Okay now back to the chapter😂💕)

||Word Count: 1235||

Sofia's POV

"Sofia come on stop studying. We're suppose to be spending time with each other" Taehyung whined once again as he stuffed his mouth with yet another coffee dipped cookie which only managed to shut him up for so long before he continued to whined again.

"But Taehyung, I have an upcoming test in Chemistry-" I started before he cut me off.

"Which you will definitely ace even if you don't study" he finished which made me roll my eyes as I sighed.

"I can't take any chances" I replied before looking at my notes again, trying to memorize the formulas we needed but it was quite hard seeing as I had a big whining baby in front of me who was trying to distract me from studying.

"Come on, you were literally studying at school the whole day. This is the only time we get to finally hang out and you're still studying" Taehyung argued, making me face him with an exasperated and exhausted expression. Yes, I was exhausted not only from studying but from his constant whining, and adding that up to the minor bad mood I had was not going to go well.

"Taehyung you know how important my studies are for me. You should be supporting me, yet here you are trying to distract me from reviewing for that exam. Stop being such a bad influence" I spat, regretting my words instantly but my pride was holding it's ground, being fueled by my salty mood at the moment.

"Excuse me? Well I'm sorry if I just wanted to have some quality time with my girlfriend. I literally gave you the whole day to study and all I'm asking for is a little bit of your time after school to spend time with me yet you still don't want to" Taehyung replied, his expression starting to turn mad by every passing second which didn't really help with my current mood.

"I don't have to give all my time everyday to you Taehyung. I have my own life too in case you didn't know" I said, furrowing my eyebrows at him as I held intense eye contact which he didn't break either.

"Am I asking for you to give me all your time? No, I'm only asking for a little bit of it. What do I have to do to get it, huh? Do I have to get a schedule? Do I have to make an appointment?" Taehyung mocked, making my blood boil even more.

"You know I'm not that kind of person" I said, my voice quieting yet still holding the coldness which made it come out hard.

"Well you're acting like it right now! You're such a study and control freak I swear. You can't expect me to continuously adjust for you, you know" Taehyung spat before slumping back down on his seat, avoiding my eyes which were starting to fill with tears.

His words hit me more than I thought. I wasn't a control freak. I just wanted to ensure my spot because it was the only thing I could show my parents which could make them proud of me for something that I could do on my own, and I don't understand why he's giving me such a hard time for it.

"Yet I continuously have to adjust for you" I whispered, looking at him dead in the eye as my tears started to slowly fall down making his eyes soften a bit but I wasn't going to soften up because of that. Not today. "You can't respect the fact that I would sometimes need some time for myself but I have to respect it when you ask for it. You don't want to adjust sometimes for me but I have to always adjust for your time, your mood and even your wants" I said, sarcastically nodding my head as I did so.

"So we're honestly going to put down and count everything we did for this relationship right now?" Taehyung asked, his expression now unreadable which no longer surprised me.

"No thank you, I have better things to do than continue this petty fight" I said before I started to collect my things.

"Which you started" he said which I knew was partly true, but my ego wasn't going to admit that.

"Talk to me when you're done being an asshole and when you learn to respect my priorities" I said before standing up my making my way towards the door before he took my wrist and turned me around.

"Priorities? Oh right, I forgot I'm not a part of your priorities" he mocked, his grip tightening around my wrist which showed me just how mad he was which honestly just fueled my anger even more.

"You know what" I started, taking my wrist out of his hold before I continued. "Maybe you're not" I spat, not being able to look at his eyes, knowing it wasn't the truth but I had no control over the petty things my mouth was saying because of anger at the moment.

"Well maybe you're not part of mine too" Taehyung said, his face holding no emotions and his voice not having any trace of hesitation which made my heart fall to my stomach.

He said it so easily. Almost like he meant it.

"Good" I replied, holding my tears back, not wanting to cry in front of him. "At least we know this relationship wasn't as strong as we thought it was, huh?" I finished before turning on my heal and quickly making my way out of the coffee shop.

Once I was outside, I quickly took out my phone and called Daniel, asking him to quickly pick me up as I wanted nothing more than to just get away from this place. I couldn't stand being in his presence any longer.

Thankfully, Daniel came quickly. As I closed the door to the car, my eyes caught a glimpse of Taehyung walking out of the coffee shop, his eyes meeting mine briefly before Daniel drove off, making his figure appear smaller until it completely disappeared from my sight.

"How was your day Ms. Sofia?" Daniel asked, looking at me through the rear view mirror as he offered me a warm smile which triggered something in me and made the tears fall down.

"I don't want to talk about it, please Daniel" I said, looking out of the window after I caught a glimpse of him flashing me a sad yet comforting smile.

"It'll be okay Ms. Sofia" Daniel comforted, making me close my eyes as I leaned my head against the car window.

I honestly hope you're right Daniel.

Although I have a feeling it won't be.

A/N

Hey guys! So that was the first (real one as a couple okay😂) fight between Sofia and Taehyung! Anyway so this is where the drama beginsss!

So anyway I hope you guy continue to support this book and I hope you guys still vote, comment and fan/follow me and ILYGSM!💕

-S.H.💜