chapter 1

hi this is my second x reader book the first one is a black butler (kuroshitsuji) with sebastian cus who doesn't love sebby...... anyways this is about kyoya otori please ask me if you want your own character in this and give me details and who you want them to be with and your builled in this chapter but they only do it to you and a few other people this is the last you see of them except one character.......anyways enjoy -dawn10120

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*your P.O.V* >>thursday<<

"dad I dont want to move again"

"well to bad I have already got you into a school in Japan and my buisness is moving  there to"

"what school did you get me into remember I like public schools" you say giving up the urgumant

"urrr well im busy with the medical buisness right now we will worry about that later" he says moving into his study with his laptop. "oh start packing your things we'll be moving on sunday" your father calls through the study door "WHAT!!!!" you yell hinkinng it wasn't going to be that early.

*time skip/at your school* >>friday<<

you walk into school with your Ipod listening to breaking benjamin: dance with the devil, you have it extreamly loud blasting out your ears. you walk to your locker and open it you go to pull your art book out when suddnely you get pushed into the locker. the locker slams shut and you turn around in the cramped place. you hear laughing by three people you knew the voices "see you at lunch (Y/N) remember same time as yesterday" said the voice you hated and wished not to hear.

you hear them walking off laughing just as you see through the grates (AN: the holes in a locker) your only friend Mason "Mason, help" he hears you and asks where you are "in my locker" you whisper in pain. he runs over to your locker and does your code. you fall out ontop of him as he catches you"s-sorry Mason" you say "its fine (Y/N), did Jess do this?" he asks "yeah"you say "im lucky i have a locker next to yours Mason" you smile "yeah" he says smiling back. anyway arts starting soon i need to go. see ya" you say grabbing your art book and running down the hall.

you enter your art class and go to your seat in the back corner of the class. alone

you pull your art kit out and carry on drawing your picture of emotions. yours was a very good detailed drawing of a hand in water reaching up for the sky like a person drowning. that is exactly what you feel. the teacher doesn't care if you listen to your music because they said that "music is an emotion and what ever songs you have show that" so you have your earplugs in your ears blusting out a frank Iero and the collaboration song:joyriding. 

your art book is like a mini diary to you ypu draw what your feelings and death. its only A5 so you can hide it in your bag and do  whatever on it.

*lunch time*

you go and hide in a tree since the school has a forest next to it and they didn't fence it of the school grounds. you sit in a tree and pull your art book out and draw a person that had hung them self. "oy (Y/N)" you hear Mason call for you, you climb down the tree and ask him what he wants "Jess, Mellisa and Faye are looking for you, there at the sports hall right now you need to run there only a building away"  he said worriedly "ok, but i need to tell you something" he nods at you "im moving" you say "WHAT!!! WHEN!!!" he shouts "i only found out yesterday. im moving this sunday"

"where? I'll visit you"

"you cant, im moving to japan"

"WH-WHAT?!"

"i didn't want to go, but my father chose not me" you say

"you better message me if i can't see you" he says

"yes,ok-" you got cut off

"THERE SHE IS!!!" shouts the all to familiar voice

Mason grabs your arm and runs deep into the forest  with his and your bag over his shoulder. running further and further into the forest he see's a cave and runs into it hoping that you lost them.

"good luck" he says hugging you. "thank you Mason" you say hugging him back you guys only had five minuits to the bell so you and Mason run out to the school.

*time skip*>>sunday<<

your all packed and ready to leave when a bell rang "i'll get it" you say as you run to the door. you open the door to see Mason with a gift in his hand "Mason" you say jumpping into a hug with him. "i got you a going away present " he says coming out of the hug "here" he says handing it to you "open it" he says smiling, you open the present to see a neckless with a blood red diamond in it you stare at it in awe "thank you Mason" you say hugging him again. "I'll put it on you" he says taking the box and grabbing the neckless. he put it on you and you thank him for everything.

*time skip*

you get to the air port and waved goodbye to Mason.....you and your dad move and get onto the plane looking out the window  you played your music a my chemical romance song came on as you fell asleep whilst listening to it....