chapter 3

"can I help you?" you say kind of annoyed. what you saw was twins with a devilish smirk on there faces "Hikaru Kaoru get over here NOW!!" angrilly said a voice. turning around you see a girl with short brown hair. the twins stand up and mirror eachother over to their table. "im sorry about them" said the girl "its fine" you say.

you  notice a young man with black hair and glasses staring at you, you recognised him but couldn't put a finger on it. and by the looks of it he was thinking the same thing.

"anyway, im sorry about them" said the girl walking back to her table. you make your way to your table and put your earphones in and turn on the album 'council of the dead' by famous last words and turned it up really loud letting the screamo song play. you eat your sandwich and enjoy the music.

you finnish your sandwich and go threw your playlist and sourting it out into files only to be interupted by a poke to the arm. you pause your music and turn around to see the black haired man. "may, i help you" you ask "have I seen you before?" he asks "probably" you say calmly and putting your earphones back in.

"oh shoot" you say remembering who he was 'thats Kyoya Otori the son of the my dads rival' was flashing threw your head. "um?" he said still standing behind you. you pack your bag of things and run out the cafe only to hear the bells go and the group of boys standing outside.

sorry this is super short but i have writers block i had a greatb idea but forgot it so yeah... if you guys wanna listen to the songs from council of the dead i will put it on i love famous last words their a great band.....the story in the album is really sad though.