chapter 5

"what class are you in?" said a junior school boy pulling on the end of your blazer "um 1-A" you said looking at your hand that you had writen it on, looking confused at the taller guys then looking back down at him "um....what year are you in?" you asked the small blonde. "3rd year" he said smiling "n..no way" you whispered to yourself.

"your in our class" said the mirroring twitsdancing around you "dammit" you whisper to yourself "thats not nice" said the twins grabbing your arms and running down the hall with you "LET GO!" you shout "fine" the twins say stopping by a door " we're here anyway" said one of the twins aws they both walk in.

-BONG- went the bell as students made there way out the halls and into the class-rooms you were left alone until the teacher walks to the door your waiting at. "you must be (y/n) (l/n) please wait here and i will call you to come in" he said then walking into the classroom.

you waited listening in to hear what the teacher is saying "we have a new student.......(skip)..............please come in miss (l/n)" you walked in and stood next to the teachers desk "h..hi" you said shyly "Haruhi...please look after miss (l/n) and show her around" asked the teacher "sure" Haruhi replied "miss (l/n) please go and sit behind Haruhi" he said pointing to the open seat.

you moved to the empty seat to see the twins right next to you 'damn' you thought as you put your art book on your desk "hi Haruhi" you said ignoring the two idiots "hi...um.." "(y/n)" "(y/n)" she said learning your name.

>>time skip/break<<

-BONG- went the bell, "pack up" says the teacher everyone stands up and leaves after packing up.

you left during the crowd of people, you exited the class and went tdown the hall then suddenly you feel yourself getting dragged backwards, "where are we going?" you asked angrily seeing who was pulling you 'obviously those annoying twins' you thought annoyed.

"were going to the host club" they announced "the what??" "host club" they said stopping by a music room "were here" they say in sync, the then push you into the doors and you landed with an "ouff"...