The Funeral

It's bin a week since Patrick died, and today is the day of Patrick's funeral, and Elizabeth Cordelia and Daniel were getting ready.
Elizabeth was wearing a long black dress with long sleeves, and her hair up in a bun. Cordelia was wearing a long black dress with short sleeves, and her hair was down and she had a black flower pined in her hair. Daniel was wearing a black suit with his hair neatly combed.

Elizabeth "Is everyone ready to go?"

Cordelia "I am ready, are you ready Daniel?"

Daniel "I am ready."

Elizabeth "Ok then let's go get in the limo."

Cordelia Daniel and Elizabeth got in the limo and and started to head to were the funeral was taking place. When they got their they headed into the church.

Elizabeth "Let's go find a seat."

Cordelia "Ok Mother."

Patrick's family and friends were all their. When everyone was settled in their seats the priest began to talk.

Priest "Today we are here because someone dear to us died last night, his name was Patrick, he was a father husband brother and son."

After the priest stopped talking he said that people could come up and put roses on Patrick's coffin.

Elizabeth "Let's go and put the roses we got on the coffin."

Cordelia "Ok, Daniel you can come up to if you want."

Daniel "I will come up with you."

Elizabeth Cordelia and Daniel each put a flower on Patrick's coffin and sat back down. After everyone had finished the priest started to talk again.

Priest "Now that everyone put a rose on Patrick's coffin that wants to I am going to continue. When you leave here in just a little bit you are going to go to a buffet and when you are their you can just take some time to think about all the good memories you have of Patrick and share them with each other. Now if you like you can start to head to the buffet.

Elizabeth Cordelia and Daniel stood up and headed out to the Limo witch would take them to the buffet.

Cordelia "That was longer then I thought it was going to be."

Daniel "It was long."

Elizabeth "It wasn't that long, I have bin to longer funerals before."

Cordelia " that's true."

The rest of the ride was silent, and a short while later Daniel Cordelia and Elizabeth were at the buffet. When they got out of the limo they headed inside. Their was a lot of people.

Elizabeth "I am going to go talk to some of Patrick's family and friends."

Cordelia "Alright Mother."

Elizabeth "You and Daniel can do whatever you want."

Cordelia "Ok we will go find a table and sit down."

Cordelia and Daniel found a table and sat down.

Daniel "How are you feeling dear?"

Cordelia "I am fine Daniel."

Daniel "Let me know when you want to go get something to eat."

Cordelia "Alright dear, I will."

Cordelia and Daniel sat at the table for a little bit. After a while Elizabeth came over and joined them.

Elizabeth "Do you want to go get something to eat at the buffet."

Cordelia "Alright, I am a little hungry."

Daniel "Alright then let's head up and get in line."

Elizabeth Cordelia and Daniel got in line at the buffet. After they got the food they headed back over to their table and ate, when they were done they went back to the limo. The limo took them back to the hotel they were staying at.

Elizabeth "Tomorrow we have to be on the boat to go back to New York by 7:00, so I suggest getting up at 5:30.

Cordelia "Alright Mother we will."

Cordelia and Daniel went to their room and got ready for bed so they could be up by 5:30.

Cordelia "Goodnight Daniel."

Daniel "Goodnight love."

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter, I have been busy.