Back to New York

It's bin five days since Elizabeth Cordelia and Daniel left Ireland, and the boat has just arrived in New York.

Elizabeth "I can't wait to get off this boat."

Cordelia "We should start heading up to the deck so we can get off the boat."

Elizabeth "Good idea."

Cordelia Elizabeth and Daniel went up to the boat deck and got in line so they could get off the boat. Their were a couple people in line already waiting to get off.

Elizabeth "Let's hope they do not take forever to let us off."

Cordelia "Oh Mother can you stop being so impatient."

Elizabeth "Cordelia when you and Daniel get old like me you will not want to wait so long."

Daniel "Your Mother has a point dear."

Cordelia "Your suppose to be on my side, not her side."

Daniel "I am sorry dear."

Elizabeth "What's the matter with Daniel being on my side."

Cordelia "He's my husband."

Daniel "I am still your husband even though I sided with your Mother."

Cordelia "Sure dear."

After a little while of waiting they finally got off of the boat.

Elizabeth "I think I am going to go home. What are you two going to do?"

Cordelia "I think we are going to go home and rest since I am really tired."

Elizabeth "How can you be so tired you just took a nap when you were on the boat."

Cordelia "I don't know, ever since I found out I am pregnant I have been really tired."

Daniel "That doesn't sound good."

Elizabeth "Daniel's right, I think you should go to the doctor's office tomorrow."

Cordelia "Fine Mother, but only to make sure the baby is ok."

Elizabeth "Thank you Cordelia."

Cordelia "Your welcome Mother."

Elizabeth Cordelia and Daniel went home, and when Cordelia and Daniel got home Cordelia fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter was so short, I promise the next one will be longer.