SUPER IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

to my sweet friends who are waiting so patiently for a LIKE A WITCH update:

[EDITED ON: 7/12/2019]

I first want to say thank you so, so, so much!!!

I know that you have been waiting a while now to see how Ceia's adventure plays out. This book hasn't been updated properly in a good three years, due to an assortment of mildly valid excuses that I don't want to bore you with. As a reader, I know how antagonizing it can be to wait for a new chapter. I also know how annoying it can be to see that this book has been updated —only for it to not even be new content.

So I before I launch into the super important part of this message, I really want to express from the very bottom of my heart just how thankful that I am for you guys. I am so blessed to have readers that are as patient as you are and that love this book as much as I do. I also want to express how incredibly sorry that I am for not providing a new chapter at the moment.

Now, for the super important part:

I started this book back in 2013. Roughly six years ago. I know. It's honestly kind of ridiculous that I haven't finished this book yet. But here is my problem: A lot can change in six years. Including my writing abilities.

As some of you know, I lost the original plot outline for this book. While said plot outline isn't necessarily vital (I have been working on a new one) to a lot of writers, it helped me visualize where this story needed to go —because it had the previous chapters outlined in a very descriptive manner. There are little puzzle pieces that, over the course of six years, I have genuinely forgotten about.

Now, before you panic —I have already read back through what has previously been written and I have created another outline. I actually finished it yesterday, which is why I am posting this message right now. There are a few STRUCTURAL changes that I want to make, which includes a basic update to the actual writing style and combining a few chapters. That's it. No character changes aside from a few additions/adjustments to Ceia's friends.

The options that received the most votes were:

1 - All chapters for LAW will be removed (leaving only the disclaimer/prologue/aesthetics) and then reposted as I rewrite it. This allows you to receive notifications whenever a new chapter is posted. You will be able to read along with the updates!

2 - This book will be rewritten in 1st person. The twitter poll wound up resulting in 50/50, but most of the comments here on Wattpad asked for 1st. 

I apologize if either option was not what you preferred. I did my best to make it as fair as possible .-. I just really want to make y'all happy. This book, these characters, and y'all deserve the best overall book that I can produce. I love this story and these characters so much. I know you do too.

Thank you again for everything ❤