Falling For Each Other

HAI!!!!!Tella here!!!Also sorrie for not updating!!Im just fangirling over something!!>3<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

DAMNNIT!!!!!TO TOP IT ALL OFF,I FORGOT TO DO MAH HOMEWORK!!!!I hate school........EEEK!!!!!OH.......Stupid phone scared the crap out of me -3- Anyways.....I read the text aloud"Sorrie (Y/N)!!!!The arcade closed :( oh well we could hang out at Freddys(Freddy Fazbears 030Im not sure if i spelled tht right....)and just chill.Cya in 1hr!"I sighed.I was sweating for nothing?Srsly!"

Brians POV

Stupid arcade....."T-Tim?" "Hm?" "What w-will we tell (Y-Y/N)?" "Tell her we changed it to Freddys." "O-Okay"I sighed but texted (Y/N) anyways.She has a kinda short temper.....I typed "Sorrie (Y/N)!!!!The arcade closed :( oh well we could hang out at Freddys and just chill.Cya in 1hr!"I yawned."Brian." "Hm?" "Dont go to sleep" This kinda freaked me out so i was wide awake now.....and i dont know why but i felt like i was being watched.......

Your POV

I sighed as I walked downstairs.I plopped myself down onto the couch.I switched the t.v on.Eh.I scrolled down and found the most lamest shows ever.Nothing good was on.I felt my phone buzz.I sighed and pulled my phone out.(Y/B/F) moved away last year.But how did she get my new number?Idk."Mom!Did you tell (Y/B/F) my new number?!" "No I didnt!Why?" "No reason!"I was freaked out and i shuddered.I felt like i was being watched.I looked around and i saw a figure move away from the window and run."MOM SOMEONES LURKING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!!!!" "Dont worry ill call the cops!"Suddenly the world went black.

Tims POV

I felt scared.I felt as if i was being watched.I told Brian not to go to sleep because of that.I looked out the bus window and saw something.It went staticy like an old tv.I shook Brian and tried not to scream."Brian!Wake up!I saw something!"He looked out the window and his eyes widend.He saw it too.Fuck.

Brians POV

Tim shook me awake.I was half asleep."Brain!Wake up! I saw something!" I looked out the window.My eyes widend.It was staticy.It had no eyes,nose,or a mouth.It was wearing a red tie,Black suit,and shiny black shoes.Standing by the thing was someone in goggles,a light brown,brown,and a tan sweater,shiny hatchets,and jeans.It looked like the guy was wearing black gloves.I looked away quickly,Panicked and freaked out.They were standing next to the forest.(Ring a bell?Comment if u know who these ppl are!ill dedicate the first person to get the ppl right in the next chapter!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im getting lazie!Sorry i said id update.....2 days ago?idk....anyways,there!i edited the story!Bai Bai Reader-Chans!