Falling For Each Other Pt2

---Your Pov---

I opened my eyes. I seen mom standing over me, a worried look on her face. 

"Honey? Are you ok? What happened?"

"I....I don't know...."

"The cops searched our whole property...They didn't find anything. No foot prints, no nothing... The cops wanted to talk to you and ask questions. Please don't lie to them about anything, Okay (Y/N)?"

I nodded. I got up. My phone phone played (Y/F/M). I pulled it out of my pocket and answered. 

"Hello?"

"O-Oh....H-Hey (Y/N)....U-Um....I was w-worried s-so I j-just wanted t-to see if you w-were okay...."

I smiled at Brian's adorable stutter. 

"I'm fine...What about you? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah....I'm okay....J-Just waiting at Freddy's...."

My eyes widened. I totally forgot about our hang out thing. 

"I-I'm sorry, Brian! Ill be there in a bit, just wait, maybe 10 minutes."

Thing is, I only lived maybe half a mile away from Freddy's. I sighed. I walked upstairs, pulling my sweater on. I then walked downstairs, pulled my shoes on, and then started off to Freddy's.

---Tim's Pov---

I lay down on the seat, whining.

"She's taking forever..."

"M-Maybe she g-got a bit busy, T-Tim. You c-can't blame her if sh-she got busy..."

I sighed. He has a point. We were silent for a little, then we both said,

"I wanted to talk to you/I w-wanted to talk to you"

I sat up and looked at him. 

"You go first."

"U-Um...You know a b-bit about girls, right?"

A small grin appeared on my face.

"Awe. You just wanna know so you can try for (Y/N)? That's cute."

He blushed. 

"N-No!...O-Okay, fine, j-just don't t-tell her..."

"And if I do?"

I was playing with my phone, but when I looked up at Brian, he was giving me the most adorable pouty face ever. I sighed.

"Fine. I won't tell (Y/N)-"

"Tell me what?"

I froze and looked at Brian, a pleading look on my face. 

"That....U-Um....I'm moving?"

She frowned, a hurt look on her face.

"You're moving? Where?"

"Denmark((If this is where you live, just change it to something else ._.))"

"B-But....That's so far...."

"Y-Yeah..."

I gave him a weird look. He frowned then signed to me. My eyes widened. He was actually moving....(Y/N) leaned against Brian, resting her head on his shoulder. (signed, yes, I'm sorry. I mean he hand signed, yknow? Just for the story)
(Y/N) closed her eyes, sighing.

"I'm going to miss you, Brian..."

"I-I'm going to m-miss you, too."

Sighing, I looked around. People were talking and laughing, eating... And then there's us, Who have a friend who is gonna leave. :/ meh.

Oh goddddd I'm running out of ideas and I'm not even that far into the book oh Jesus I'm sorry I can't think straight I'm sorry pls forgive me