meeting shinee at the awards show

(let's all pretend that Hope is in the photo :'D)

----

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, my first award show. I'm so nervous." Hope said as she bounces her knee up and down anxiously.

"Hey, everything will be okay Hope-ah! I was like that when I had my first award show during Ice Cream Cake." Yeri said as she put her hand on top of mine with a smile on her face.

"Really? I didn't notice that at all really." Hope chuckles nervously.

"Trust me, our little Yeri was." Wendy came and sat next to me and starts playing my hair and fixing it.

Irene, Joy, and Seulgi came up behind me and puts their hands on my shoulders.

"Hm, okay. I'll give my all with this performance and hopefully, the fans will welcome me with open arms. That's what I'm worried about." Hope gets a little discouraged at the feeling of being hated.

"Ah little dongsaeng! You are already loved the moment SM found you!" Irene said in a motherly voice as she pats my head.

"Also," Wendy gets up and walks to the door. "I, Son Seung Wan, have a surprise for you little Hope!" she opens the door and walks out.

"Wendy-chaaaan, if its food we already got some in here!" I whine as I fall back on the couch. "As much I love food but performing is important!" I continue to whine as I put my hands on my face.

"Nope! Even better!" Wendy yells back at you from the halls.

I glanced up at Seulgi, Irene, Joy, and Yeri as they all have grins on their faces. "Should I just sit up for this? I'm already on the couch."

Both Yeri and Joy giggled, Irene just nods and Seulgi said as she comes up to me and helps me sit up and rubs my back. "You might as well Hope-ah. It's a surprise!"

I groan and said, "Alright, if you guys say so."

At the corner of the door, Wendy yells out "Hope-ah! Are your eyes closed?"

I turn and look at Irene, Seulgi, Joy, & Yeri and noticed they were all looking at me with huge smiles on their faces. I turn back to the door and start to close my eyes and covers my eyes, I shouted back saying "Yeah Wendy, they are!"

As I still have my eyes closed, I heard some shuffling going on around me and in front of me.

Raising my eyebrows, I said "Uh, guys? You know my birthday passed a while ago right? If it's a late birthday gift, can it wa-" I got cut off and jumped as the girls said "Hana, Deul, Set!"

I got confused and was about to whine at them again as I took my hands off my face and open my eyes till I saw 5 guys in the room and they were singing:

"neon '1 of 1' girl

neon '1 of 1' girl

teullimeopshi naye dabin neo"

I teared up a little and gasped and covered my mouth with one of my hands as I recognized who they are.

"neon '1 of 1' girl

('1 of 1' girl '1 of 1')

bigyohal su eopseo nugudo

One & Only neomaneul weonae"

As they got to the ending of the song, their maknae got on one of his knees and held my shaking hand and kissed the back of my hand.

I started to stutter and blush hard. My thoughts are going around in my head saying "Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I-It's SHINee!"

Wendy came to my side and grabbed my hand to pick me up so I can be on my feet.

"Hey guys! This is Hope, our newest edition to our Red Velvet family!" Wendy said as she pats my shoulder and my back. I feel Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri came up behind me.

Seulgi said as she came to my side "And Hope, I think you know who they are since you did say you're their fan."

I finally came back to reality and looked at Seulgi and the girls. "Huh? Wha?" I turned back in front of me and see SHINee in front of me in their suits from the 1 of 1 MV. "U-Um, y-yes! I-I am, their fan." I shyly looked down as two members that are my biases stares at me.

Key, Onew, and Minho start to sit down on the couch, and they all stared at me.
Jonghyun came up to me on my right and Taemin on my left. Jonghyun gets on my level tilting his head to look at me and said, "How long have you been with us yeodongsaeng?"

I looked up at Jonghyun and glanced at Key, Onew, and Minho. I gulped and turned my head a little and see Taemin smiling at me and playing bits of my hair. I turn back at Jonghyun and I started to get a little confident a little and said, "Since the Lucifer days, really."
Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Onew and Taemin widened their eyes yelling out "Really?!"
I squealed a little at their excitement. "Uh, y-yeah. Why? I-Is something wrong?"
Onew excitedly got up and came up to me with his hands on my shoulders gently saying, "Oh no no! It's a good thing!"
Key said, "Yeah, we never met a fan this calm and is also part of our yeodongsaeng group before."

I look at Key and said, "Really?"

Only Key nodded. Jonghyun grabbed my right hand and said, "Guys, I believe she earns a heartwarming welcoming group hug for being with us the longest time and for being the newest member to our yeodongsaeng Red Velvet!" As Jonghyun made a tiny speech, Taemin grabbed my left hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I started to blush again and look up at Taemin who is still smiling at me and whispers, "Welcome to the family, we'll take care of you too."

My heart starts to flutter as I feel many arms wrapped around me as I'm being pulled into a big group hug from SHINee. I started to cry a little happy as I got a hug from my favorite group that I have been with the longest time.
As we were all finished with the hug, only Jonghyun and Taemin were still hugging me the most with Taemin hugging me from behind while Jonghyun is hugging me in front of me.
I felt both Jonghyun and Taemin gave me small kisses on my head, Jonghyun kissing my forehead and Taemin kissing the top of my head.

The person came in the room saying, "Red Velvet! 10 minutes to the stage!"

I start to break up the hug and started to stutter again. Wendy starts to grab my arm and said, "Well, looks like it's our turn to perform!" and playfully throws me to Joy as she starts to fix up my makeup. Irene, Seulgi, and Yeri start to cheer a little. As Joy finishes up fixing up my makeup, she said, "Ready to give your all little Hope?"

I turn to Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, & Yeri and SHINee who are talking amongst themselves. I turn back to Joy with a big smile on my face saying, "You bet I'm ready to give my all."

----