being in weekly idol with red velvet

(let's pretend you're in between yeri and irene in this photo!) [this idea came to me a while ago while watching this episode on weekly idol haha enjoy!]

----

You were on the Weekly Idol show along with Red Velvet. The members were getting in position to where they're at while you are sitting on the floor with your right leg, as it has a knee pad covering, stretched out next to the display shelf that displays 9 different types of fruits.
(in which the knee part will be explained soon maybe in this imagine or the next!)

"Now, as Red Velvet's Hope sits out for this segment, Red Velvet will begin on dancing their newest song Power Up, at the speeding 2X! If they can dance it at perfect speed without any mistakes, they will all each get an eye massager! If you fail, you get one more chance and only one member gets an eye massager!" said Kim Shin Young. She turns to my direction and said, "Knowing you are injured and are sit out for this segment, we will also give you a chance to go right in during the dance. That is only up to you Hope!"
I bowed my head and clapped a little saying, "I'll do my very best on coming in, for now, I'll be cheering on at this corner!"
Shin Young gives a nod and turns back to the camera. "Ready? Cue...", Shin Young stops in the middle of her sentence, giving off suspense for both viewers and the members.

Wendy says, "Why am I so nervous?" and Seulgi said, "It's gonna start right away, stay alert!"

After 20 seconds of silence, Joy jokingly yelled out saying, "AH, WHY? WHEN ARE WE GONNA START?"
Kim Shin Young and the other hosts ran up to her apologizing saying that they'll start the music now.

"Okay. The 2X speed dance for Power Up. Cue the music!" said Shin Young. And finally, the music starts to play at 2X speed, and the members started to dance immediately at the same speed.

(go to 1:03, that's where it starts!)

----

Almost halfway to the song, you start to clap and shouted, "Red Velvet fighting! Woo!"
You started to feel energetic even with your almost healed knee. You slowly started to get up from the floor with the help from Kim Shin Young with her whispering to you saying, "Are you gonna go in? The song is almost finished."
I said with a smile on my face, "Yeah, even if it is short!"
You dived right in at your place and danced at the same speed as the members with a huge smile on your face and also acting a bit cute during the dance.
(which is at 3:25 on the same video!)
As everyone did the last pose of the song, almost everyone fell to the floor and I went down on my right knee panting. The hosts were in awe and Shin Young said that she will give all 6 eye massagers to you guys. I slowly sat down on the floor and started to lay on my back while laughing.

The members came up to me by praising and complimenting on how I dive right in the middle of the song even while I was healing. Wendy helped me up saying with a bit of a worried looked on her face, "Hey Hope, how are you holding up?", I said with a smile still on my face, "Never been better! But hey we all won that massager!"

The members started to laugh at how I'm still energetic even when I'm smiling and injured.
But hey, free eye massager!