c 1

bamm. me and findlay just got in a car wreck. i wasnt injured but findliay broke both of her legs and an arm. i promised her that i would stay at the hospital day and night. savanna came to visit the day after we got in the wreck. she had just got in the room. we r the only ones at the hospital because findlay was the only patient that needed to stay. we guessed that the last employey forgot about us and left. he turned off all the lights by one big switch. ours even turned off. we couldnt get it back on.

we all grabbed our phones. i grabbed the emergency flashlights. me and savanna helped findlay into her wheelchair and we made our way to the front doors. they were automatic, so me and savanna opened the doors by our selfs.

we got into savannas old ford truck and she started driving. thats whats happening right now. im in the passenger seat, savanna in driver, and findlay in the back seat with her wheelchair in the bed of the truck.

kalen turns on killer queen by queen. "let them eat cake she says, just like marieantwinette!" we are all singing. savanna then turns on im a banana. "im a banana im a banana im a banana" we all laugh. findlay decides to turn on brooks and dunn boot scootin boogie. "heel toe docie doe" "yassssss queen!!!" says savanna.

we fiannaly got outta town, maybe in kentucky. "where are we?" says findlay "ummm, kentucky i think." says savanna "lets go to GSM!" (great smoky moutains in gatlinburg and pigeon forge tennesse) you say.

"great idea!!" says savanna. "gotta fill up on gas tho. since there is no one left in the world, its free. let me get some." "kk" me and findlay say.

we decide to stay at walmart for the night. the lights are off so savanna goes to the back and turns em on. findlay get blankets and pillows, savanna finds the section of couches and tvs, while i run to the other side of the of the store to grab snacks. we all settle in and fall asleep.

366 words