v. chapter 4;; the heroes

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss

Narrator's POV

The three foster kids sat there talking about there lives and what they wanted to be when they grow up. Turns out the girl wants to be a traveler while the two boys couldn't think of anything yet.

Well the two were superheroes already there siblings are all heroes they didn't want to tell the girl so she wouldn't freak out.

Clichè am I right? A superhero hiding there identity to protect someone and that someone happened to be a girl.

An ordinary foster girl who happens to be the girl they fell inlove with at first sight. Now this is turning into a clichè movie where the hero protects the girl.

The girl had gotten up and stood over the iced lake as she began to walk carefully not wanting to break the ice and kill herself.

The boys soon followed both of them had a bad feeling about this so they just watched the girl walked futher away. She was a few feet away from them

“It's safe guys c'mon-” she says as she looked down and back at them the two boys hesitated eventually giving in as they slowly and carefully walked to her.

The girl smiled to herself until she heard a crack she looked down and saw the ice underneath her cracking. The two boys widened at this as they tried to calm her down

Fear. That's what rushed through the girl's body the two boys started panicking as they slowly made there way towards her.