Chap 2

Aura runs to the entrance of the village, miles in front of Aang and Katara. The children of the village cheer and rush to greet her. Sokka glares and rushes forward as well.

"I knew it! You signaled the fire navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us aren't you!?" He shouts.

"Where's Katara?" Gran gran asks nervously.

"Aang's with her...we didn't mean to set off the flare. It was an accident." She tries to defend her friend. "We were on this ship and there was this booby trap...and we boobied right into it..."

"You shouldnt have gone on that ship..." Gran gran says disappointed. "Now we could all be in danger."

"It wasn't Katara's fault...it was mine and Aang's."

"Aha! The traitor confess'!" Sokka shouts angrily. "Warriors, away from the enemy!" The children sadly walk away from Aura. "The foreigner's are banished from this village. When Aang brings back my sister, you will leave!"

"We're not your enemy!" Aura shouts for the first time. "We've brought you what you haven't had for a long time! Fun..."

"Fun!? You can't fight fire benders with fun! Get out of our village."

"Gran gran..." Aura turns to the old woman with hope.

"Going on that ship was forbidden, I'm sure Katara told you that. But you did it anyway and quiet possibly brought danger onto our village. Sokka is right."

"Gran gran wait!" Katara shouts as she runs up to the village, Aang rushing to Aura. "Please don't do this!"

"No arguing Katara. Leave this village now, both of you!" Gran gran states loudly.

"Then I'm leaving too!" Katara glares. "Come on you guys, let's go!" She turns around and grabs hold of Aang's arm, Aura trying to get her to release her grip.

"Where are you going!?" Sokka asks angrily.
"To find a water bender! Aang is taking me to the north pole."

"I am?" Aang asks, also trying to pull his arm away from her tight grip.

"Katara!" Sokka yells, gaining her attention. "Would you really choose them...over your own tribe? Your own family?"

"Katara...I dont want to come between you and your family." Aang says sadly.

"So you're leaving...?" She asked the two air benders. "This is good bye...?"

"Thanks for penguin sledding." Aang thanks her, Aura hopping on Apa's back.

"Where will you go?"

"Back home. Find the other air benders. Wow...I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years. Not looking forward to that."

"It was nice meeting everyone..." Aura sets her self next to Aang.

"Let's see your bison fly now Air boy..." Sokka growls.

"Come on Apa, yip yip." He whips the reigns, Apa stands up and a little girl cries out running next to Katara.

"Aang...Aura..don't go. I'll miss you." She cries.

"We'll miss you too..." They say together before turning back to the front. Apa walking off.

Gran gran walks up to Katara and places a hand on her shoulder only for it to be pushed away.

"You happy now!? There goes my one chance of becoming a water bender!" She storms off angrily.

"Alright!" Sokka shouts. "Ready our defenses! The fire nation could be on our shores any minute now!"

"But I gotta-"

"And NO potty breaks!"

-------------------------