Chapter 8

I stand. The pressure of pure awkwardness. We stare at eachother. Just. Stare. Until she was brave enough to come up to me and shake my hand. It just got weird.

"Hi, my names Ally."She says. I force a grin....

"Uh. Hi.. My name is Karina-wind."

"Nature. You are new, correct?"

"Uh. Yeah-i mean yes! Correct." My words got jumbled up and forced to fast out.
Ummm. I smile. Well...

"Stay away from Mackenzie, she can be a brat sometimes. What do you do for fun?" The cruel words jumbled out. Fun? FUN? What kind of question was that?

"Uh.. Sing! And-"

"Sing!Ok."
And listen to Hamilton, and listen to music in general. And draw and swing. Argh.

My paws start taking me to where Ally was going. To the... The auditorium. Was this girl crazy? Is she seriously going to do what I do for fun while she can leave me alone to pout that I let Brandon down? She walks up on stage and nods her head, "C'mon! You go first." Seriously?! I refuse.

" In sorry but I am not going up there. Oh! I just remembered I have a..a a date! Yes with- Bye!" I run out.

"Hey! Your lying. Get your butt in here and sing! Your asking for it!" I hear a voice say. Was this girl mad?

Whatever, she could use voice lessons. I could prove her wrong. I would say, " Hey! If I sing good in front of a crowd... WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?

"Whatever!" I call back. I run into the auditorium.

"Ok, then if I sing in front of a crowd, would you leave me ALONE?" I say desperately. Ally rubs her chin and folds her arms.

She smirks. "That could be arranged."