Clues...

NICO DI ANGELO

  The man, whoever he was, slept like the dead. I must say he beats my records.....
  Looking back at the others, that were awake, the boy that gave off the aura of 2 though, he was making me uneasy. What if they were...

    Souls? Wha- but that's impossible! Well it might be, but that's very ancient how would a bunch of mortals know of it?

" Uhh...I have to umm use the restroom, pardon me ma'am." I excused myself out.

I have to find is irresistible soul, if that. How could a soul be so distressed....!

It began to become cold and when I looked at the window it was frozen......

Whats going on! ?!

Suddenly a child's voice came..

This could only mean...

    A fourced soul!

I have to get back.

I ran at full speed back to the compartment,  forced it open only to see that his soul was back to place.

The only one capable of such a thing would be my father, and Thanatos!

I looked around the compartment found nothing, but the smell was none other than death, rotting away. It must be them... death's reapers...

So he's in danger of those? But don't they know that this could  jeopardize his entire mission.

Hermoine looked over to me understanding that I wasn't here when this happened she explained to me what had happened.

" Tell me, what did the thing look like? " I asked.

  " Uhh..." she doesn't want to answer...

"Its fine, you don't have to tell me. "

  He is the one I have to watch out for. He's harry potter, the scrawny one, whose to defeat the noseless snake, the one who lived.

The train came to a halt, meaning we have reached our destination.

Hogwarts...ghosts...soul collectors...and magical beings...interesting.

Looking up and heaving out a long lasting sigh.

" Reports...huh? That's going to be painful." With another sigh  I walked out of the compartment, then the train and finally to the...what ever they call this...