So...Hogwarts eh?

Nico di angelo.

Once we were out in open space we signed in relief,  thank gods that my dad didn't drop us in a room full of Wizards,  but hey look he droped us in a school full of dorky wizards.

  " Uh...since you've been here longer, where to we go to sign out? " asked Will.

  " Listen Solace it took me 2 weeks to step out and 1 second to drop back in, there's no way out, and last time, I uh...kinda almost killed everyone with Underworld magic so I don't have a good recep here." I answered.

" How many times do I habe to tell you,  no more Underworld magic or else you'll be a puddle of darkness!  " he yelled.

  " OK! OK! I get it now shhhh! " I whispered.

" Don't you shush me! " he whispered back and crossed his arms.

  " C'mon Solace stop being a big Apollo Baby!" I whispered.

" One, I am an Apollo Baby, Two, Why are we whispering? Three why am I here? " he asked.

"  Well....I am sure you'll figure those out some day now lets go! " I yelled as I forcefully pulled him along.

Looking at the time I am guessing it's their luch period. So I draged Will to the dining room. As we entered with the doors banging eveything in silence,  I took out the note my dad wanted them to read the professors not the dorky kids/Wizards, and placed it in front of Professor D (I can't spell his name ) he gave me a knowing look, but began to read the note.

  " Alright Mr.di angelo,  and friend. Welcome back. Now please as your father asks of me is too much, I cannot do as he asks of me. Now to your friend how about we place him in a house now shall we? Professor. " he looked over to the cat lady. She nodded and left and when she came back it was with that old rude hat. They placed it on his head and not a moment later it yelled " GRYFENDOR! "  The table where they tell me to sit along my "Friend" starts to clap.

We make our way there, and once we sit again next to the annoying Trio! The turn to us, red head start first.

" Why are you back death Eater! " and will looks as confused as ever.

  " Why would you eat the loat souls? " he questions. (THIS IS WILL)

" Its a tirm for dark wizards here." K answered back.

  " and who's your friend?" Asks Bushy.

" Non of your business. " I snap.

Will gives me a disappointed look.

" Hello I am Will Solace so_ I mean A friend of Nico's." He smiles.

  " Yep...You sliped" I say, and I get a lovely elbow jabbed in mh kidney.

  " Hey I need those! " I yelled and  he simply smiles at me. 

  " We'll talk later."

" No we-" he gives me a look the evil one " Ok we'll talk later." I quickly say. Dreading thw moment.