The Mission

It had been a week since that day that the compound. Peter and Wanda hadn't come back since. This was nothing strange though. The rest of the team didn't like them getting in the way so they didn't come by a lot. Peter and Wanda trained on their own in what empty area they could find. It wasn't great, but it helped them a lot to train together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter and Wanda sat together at the park, having some tea spilling time. Most of it was on the team and how they had been treating them. Peter talked about how Clint and Sam had locked tricked him into eating peppermint to test to 'spiders hate peppermint' theory. It had ended with him passing out and Wanda taking him to medical because of his reaction. Clint and Sam just laughed. 

Wanda was talking about how Tony had talked down to her and told her she was dangerous and needed to be more careful because she pushed Steve out of the way of an incoming bullet a bit too hard and he hit a concrete wall behind him. Peter scowled the whole time. 

Their time was interrupted all too soon though by two phones going off. Wanda and Peter both shared the same sigh as they got up and walked to the compound, not bothering to even try to get there fast. They were not looking forward to another mission, knowing it would only lead to more yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Peter and Wanda arrived at the compound, they were 5 minutes late. Of course, they didn't care, but the team was very annoyed about it.

"You guys gotta stop being late! These meetings are important! You need to stop being kids if you wanna be on this team."

Steve seemed the maddest, but they just rolled their eyes and sat down though in their mindlink they were both saying that just because they were Avengers doesn't mean they can't have fun. Then Nick Fury spoke;

"Whatever. We've located another Hyrda base in Canada. We need you to go do your usual. Come in guns blasting, take down everyone, and grab all the information. You will leave on tomorrow morning. We don't know much about his base, so be careful. That's all."

Fury hung up and both kids eye-rolled at his overdramatics. Tony began to speak, but they mostly blocked it out.

"Okay, guys. I want everyone to sleep tonight. You heard Fury. We don't know how armed this base will be. Now everyone GO."

Tony seemed to glare at the duo there entire way out. No one bothered saying goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter tried to sleep, but he didn't really. He was tired the next day, and Wanda was trying to keep him energetic and awake. That's why well on the battlefield Wanda kept quoting vines.

"It's an avocado...thanksssssssss"

Many of their teammates told them to stop and focus, but Peter was enjoying. Everyone had been put in teams to take down a part of the building, and he was glad to be with Wanda. There wasn't a lot of guards so they finished quickly. 

"Hey guys, we are done? What should we do?"

The team grumbled about how they couldn't be done yet. Finally, Vision spoke;

"Just go back to the quinjet, we will be back shortly."

They nodded, knowing the team couldn't see that. They spoke with each other through the mindlink. 

"Wanda, do you think ever take us seriously?"

"I don't know Peter. I hope so. At least we have each other. And vision tries his best."

"I know. I just wish they would trust us more."

The mind conversation was suddenly cut off when a sharp pain ran through Peter, and within seconds he collapsed. Wanda tried to put a shield up, but a man ran up and stabbed a needle in her neck as soon as Peter was down. She collapsed as well, leaving the last noises for the Avengers to hear to be a thump, a scream from Wanda, and another thump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh, guys?! Am I the only one who just heard Wanda scream?!"

Steve was the first to speak, seeing as he has enhanced hearing. The team said no but were all curious and anxious. 

"Everyone finish up quick and head outside. It didn't show like she was messing around."

Vision was first out, mainly because he was the only one really trying. He flew out and began shouting for Wanda. He searched to quinjet and the areas around it. Nothing. 

"Avengers, they are not here. I have searched the quinjet and areas around. Both Wanda and Peter appear to have disappeared."

He sounded as nervous as an android could. The rest of the team suddenly realized this was serious and ran out to the quinjet to find nothing.

"Friday, pull up the footage of what happened."

There stood a bunch of shocked Avengers, watching their youngest teammates get kidnapped by Hydra agents.

"I knew something was fishy about this base. It was a trap, to capture them. That's why almost nothing was here."

The team was still in shock as Tony tried to find any hints from the footage.

"Nothing. We have nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is how I'm gonna end this chapter! I might write another chapter tonight, but that depends what else I write tonight.