Um How?

When the Avengers land, the last thing they excepted to see was all the guards knocked out cold. They checked for pulses, they all had them. They were just unconscious. The Avengers spread out, looking for their stolen teammates. What they didn't think they would find was a tape of them breaking out of the prison easily. But that is exactly what they found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Natasha was the first to find the security tapes, so she called everyone in over the coms. They all came running, wanting to know what the hell had happened. When they all arrived, Natasha started the tape. 

It started with Peter and Wanda in separate cells alone, then a guard came into Peter's. The guard spoke first.

"Why hello, Spiderman. I will say, you have some extraordinary powers. You will make a great soldier. But first, we need your submission." 

Peter rolled his eyes, clearly not impressed.

"Yeah sorry, that's just not gonna happen."

"Why? There's no point in going on. You are not wanted there."

"You think I care? I know they treat me like shit. I don't do it for how they treat me though. I do it for the people I can save."

The Avengers all look down in shame upon hearing the guard and Peter talk. They didn't mean to treat their teammate so horrible, they just wanted to protect him. 

The team looked over to Wanda, who was in a straight jacket, but her eyes glowed red. Steve and Tony spoke at the same time.

"Why are her eyes red? She isn't using any magic."

Vision looked down for a moment, trying to decide if he should say this. It could make the team angry, but they should know.

"She has a mindlink going. She and Peter are communicating through their thoughts."

Vision can tell the team doesn't like it, but they don't say anything, instead turning back to the tapes. 

Peter is still talking to the guard, but its clear he is only trying to give Wanda more time. Wanda is working on breaking out of the straight jacket. The second she is out, Peter interrupts the guard.

"Okay, look. I know I'm not treated fairly with the Avengers, but I don't care. I don't want to be a super-soldier. Now I have to go. Goodbye, sir!"

Peter stands up, revealing he had long broken out of the handcuffs and was just buying time. He knocked out the guard with one punch, surprising all the Avengers with his strength. 

"He must be holding back during training. He's never shown strength like that when he spars."

Currently, Wanda was using her magic to blow the door off her cell and knock all the guards unconscious. She made her way to Peter's cell and let him out, them smiling at each other and giggling like children. They finally spoke to each other out loud.

"Okay, okay, we need to get out of here. If I place a forcefield around us I can knock the rest of them unconscious."

Before anything else can be heard, there is a bang and Peter lets out a hiss of pain. A red splotch forms on the suit and there is a hole in Peter's shoulder. Wanda spins around the face the person who shot Peter and screams,

"How dare you hurt my little brother!"

A strong surge of energy comes from Wanda, knocking the shooter off his feet. He was knocked unconscious but breathing. Wanda quickly grabbed Peter, helping him walk.

"I'm okay sis, this is not my first bullet wound. It went straight through, it'll heal soon."

"I don't care Peter. We are getting you out of here."

Wanda put up a force field and knocked the rest of the guards unconscious. She wrapped her arm around Peter's waist and let him lean on her as they walked out together. When they were just outside they sat down. Wanda put pressure on the wound until his healing kicked in and the wound closed itself. 

"Wow. That is some healing factor."

When Peter is feeling better, he speaks up. 

"We need to get home. I just hope the others aren't gonna kick us off for getting kidnapped. I checked and we are in Poland. I can call Shuri to get us a jet back to America, but we need a plan. Something to tell the team. They can't know you used your powers, they will be angry."

Wanda nods, thinking for a moment before speaking up

"How about we say that you used your super strength? They will believe that Shuri helped but won't call her so we can tell her the truth. By the time we get back, there will be no sign of you ever being shot so we don't have to worry about them getting mad about that. Call Shuri, get a jet out here. I think we both need a good sleep so tell her to make sure it has autopilot."

"Okay Wanda, but you need to calm down. You are stressed. Don't deny it. The magic floating around you proofs it. Take a breath, we will be fine."

The red magic stopped floating around Wanda, showing she was calm again. Peter called Shuri on his watch and explained it. She sent out a plane and the duo disappeared into the sky

The Avengers all looked at each other, everyone with the same expression. They were shocked and confused. Their own teammates at just shown powers they had never seen. They had seen how Wanda and Peter interacted like siblings were when they talked to the rest of the team they were cold and nervous. Their teammates had just discussed out how to lie to the team.

"Guys. I don't think we know much about our teammates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did ya think? So sorry this took so long, my dog ate my computer charger so I had to wait to get a new one. Here's an extra long chapter to make up for it!