Chapter 5

Mavi's POV

"BLUE WAKE UP!!" someone shouted making me jump from the comfort of my bed all startled and dumbfounded by the loud voice.

Looking around I can't see anyone, who on earth shouted and made me get up this early in the morning? My question is suddenly answered by a loud banging coming from outside the door. Feeling irritated and angry from being awoken from my sleep I walk to the door and roughly opened it showing the people from my past. Erica, Charlie, Bailey, Venus, Kyle looking like they want to shred me to pieces while Miss Madison just smiles sweetly looking at me to which I avoided focusing on.

"Thank goodness your finally awake!" Charlie said as she shoves me aside and entered my room.

"Mav, you're not dressed yet? Come on hurry up!" Bailey said slumping on the couch. 

Why are they even here this early in the morning? did they even sleep? how did they even have access to this hotel? and lastly, why do they look like they've been awake for so long?

"Ahm, why are you all here?" I said feeling confuse and sleepy.

"we're picking up the guest of honor duh!" Kyle said rolling his eyes before swinging his hips and settling down on my bed with poise, to think this guy is all buff and fit yet he acts like a complete drama queen.

"Okay? but why are you ALL here?" I said gesturing my hand to all of them.

"you agreed to come with us remember? or Erica here will cut your friend. I bet a lot of women will be depressed when that happens" Charlie said with a smirk.

"what friend?" Venus asks confused.

"Nothing Ma'am, it's nothing" I replied feeling defeated as I sigh. I can't really have everyone knowing I'm intersex.

"Good morning Mavi" Miss Madison said all of a sudden with that same heart melting smile she used to have when I was still in high school. 

Everyone was looking at us like some TV show waiting for a conversation to happen but I'm not up for any chitchat this early in the morning so instead for saying it back I just nod and went to pick some clothes before going to the bathroom.

I tried focusing on showering and not let my mind wander back to the smile she had given, Why the nice treatment all of a sudden? Why smile at me, someone she treated like a rug. Why be polite this time when back then she was the biggest bitch in the world but she's my bitch, the only bitch that I ever loved? Wait! Stop thinking of her! Stop thinking of being in love with her! She ruined you! Remember that!

"Blue hurry up or we will be stuck in traffic!" Erica shouted taking me out of my thoughts. I quickly finish everything and went out and found them looking around at my suite.

"Being an Accountant pays will, yeah Mav?" Charlie asks snooping around my things.

"Yeah, if you do your job right" I answered as I pulled a small luggage trolley from the cabinet and started putting things that I think I will probably need.

"You're not bringing all your things?" Miss Madison ask as I zip my bag up.

"No Ma'am" I said not looking at her but at my phone.

"Isn't it too expensive to pay this suite when the only one staying are your things?" Venus asks looking skeptical.

"Not when you own the place" I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" Kyle asks with a raised eyebrow sounding impatient.

"I said it's okay since the company is paying for everything and besides I can't just bring important and confidential documents anywhere, so it's better to live them here where they're safe and secured" I look and assured them making them relax and back to rushing me.