Inside Of Every Creature Is A Rainbow!

Raymond walking into the crowd talking to his citizens.

Raymond: So, I've been thinking, isn't there a more humane way to end our overpopulation here in Hell? Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls though, redemption? Well I think, yes! So that's what this project aims to achieve. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind, a hotel the rehabilitates sinners!

Awkward silence around the stadium

Raymond through the TVs around town: You know? 'Cause hotels are for people passing through, temporarily.

Red Action: *laughing* Is this guy for real? He thinks...*chuckles*...Uh, he thinks...He's *laughing*. Uh, he's nuts.

Raymond: I'd figure it would have a purpose, a place to work towards redemption! *weakly* Yeah.

Moonlight walks to the News TVs with a smile on her face.

Big Cheese: *chuckled* Stupid bitch!

Enid: *punched him directly into his face with a angry look on her face*

Big Cheese: OOF!!

Raymond looked around with a sad look on his face.

Raymond: Look, every single one of you have something good, deep down inside. Look, I know you do. *idea* Maybe, I'm not getting through to you. *stands on the table*

*KO and TKO noticed its show time*

Enid: Oh, no! *face palm*

Raymond: *snapped his fingers and a piano came out of no where with KO and TKO*

Moonlight started to get interested on what Raymond is going to do.

Raymond:

YEAH!! *catching his breath*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YEAH!! *catching his breath*

Awkward silence again.

Neil: WOW! That was shit!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Raymond as Charlie

Enid as Vaggie

Red Action as The Lizard Demon

Big Cheese as The 666 News Camera Man

Neil as The Hat Demon

OK KO As Hazbin Hotelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें