Something Rotton

Venomous: Those other cowardly sssninners dare not hinder my Territorial Takeover. A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! No other creature can compare to the likesss of I!

Jethro #23: Gee! That was pretty swell, Boss!

Jethro #666:Yeah!

Jethro #?: You really showed them what for. I liked it when you shot them with your ray gun! *gets punched in the face by Venomous*

Jethro #23: I wished he shot me with his ray gun!

Venomous: At this rate, I will seize control on the ENTIRE side of the Pentagram by days end. And nothing, not a single beast in this infernal of suffering will be able to take back this empire from my CONSTRICTIVE grasp!

Jethro #?: Whoo! *opens up a bottle*

Jethro #?: Oh, BOY!!

Venomous: Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Professor...

???: EDGE LORD!!!

Venomous: Pardon?! Who said that?! What did you say to me you buckets of bolts?! Ssspeak up!

Jethro #23: That wasn't us Mr. BossMan!

*A bomb broke through the window*

Jethro #33: OH!

Venomous saw the bomb and then it explodes

Venomous: *coughing*

Shannon: Ya looking for a fight, old man? Why don't you get that ticker toy BULL SHIT off my turf, before I smash it! *sees a Jethro being crushed by a pipe* Mooore~!

Venomous: Oh! You wanna go missy? Well I'm happy to oblige! *evil laughter*

Venomous as Sir Pentious

Jethros as the Egg Bois

Shannon BoxMore as Cherri Bomb