Chapter I: The Prisoner

Kassandra's POV
Kephallonia

Shit, shit, shit. Kassandra ran around another corner, trying to find a good place to hide and catch her breath. Markos requested she did a job for him for some precious drachme. The thing is, he didn't tell her there would need to be weapons involved. Her task was to get inside a camp on the southern side of Kephallonia and free one of his, "soon to be workers" as he said.

Kassandra had two issues, she didn't have a weapon, and she couldn't find her prisoner. Usually Ikaros, her eagle, would help her out but he was nowhere to be seen, of course.

I can't stay here Kassandra thought to her self as she lunged over a short wall. They'll have to wait until later, when I have at least a knife and I know where that malakas bird was. She ran towards town.

∆∆∆

Kassandra made her way up the hill to Mario's new "vineyard". That's what he called it but she won't believe that until she sees grapes being grown and wine being made.

Her legs were tired from the running and all she wanted to do was lay down on her for on the roof and fall asleep under the stars. She knew that probably wouldn't happen for another hour or so with Markos around.

She opened the door lazily and walked towards the kitchen, she could her talking.

" I forgot to tell her! " Markos exclaimed.

"Will she be upset? With me at least?" A new voice. Feminine and silky, unlike Kassandra's voice which was aggressive and dominant. Or at least that's how it sounded in her head. She was curious about the woman and why she was talking about her.

"I couldn't find her," Kassandra said rounding the corner. The conversation stopped and the pair looked at her. " and you should have told me to bring a blade. "

"Kassandra!" Markos said using the time he used when he was lying or felt bad about something , "it seems I didn't realize that those were her people taking care of her and she could walk out whenever she wanted to do so."

Kassandra glared at Markos. She hasn't even glanced at the girl yet. When she did she was taken aback for a moment. The girl had blonde hair and pale eyes, her hair was shoulder length and she wore a white chiton. A strange creature to find in Greece, there was too much sun here so most people were tan with dark eyes and hair. But she did have an accent, somewhere close to Athens she guessed.

"Geai sas." Kassandra muttered to the girl after she came to her senses .

She smiled, "Well it took you long enough, I already introduced myself." What an idiot Kassandra was for not paying attention. She probably thinks you have no attention span.

"Oh... what did you say your name was?" Kassandra was still looking at her and was going to listen this time.

"Ophelia," what a pretty name for a pretty girl.

"A pretty name," she said to Ophelia, she then turned to Markos, "I'm going to wash up, I'll be back soon."

Kassandra turned away and headed towards the wash room. She lingered almost out of earshot for a moment to her if they were still speaking about her.

"I didn't know she was that beautiful," Ophelia said with a laugh, "even covered in dirt."

••••••••

Chapter one of the new book, I genuinely love Kassandra from assassin's creed and nobody has a good lesbian fanfic that I would like to read so I'm writing one myself.

If you've read my books before you know the drill, I may or may not finish, we'll see.

1. Have you played assassin's creed before?
2. Who is your favorite character from ac odyssey?