Chapter III: The Sun, The Stars, And The Moon

Kassandra's POV
Kephallonia

I woke up to someone shaking my arm. I shot up from my cot, "Malaka!"

The Sun wasn't up yet so it was hard to see. I turned to the figure next to me and looked up, quickly realizing that it was Ophelia.

"It seems I startled you." She said looking down at me.

" I wasn't scared, " my ego got the better of me. I felt obliged to tell her I wasn't just because I thought she was pretty. "it was just unexpected."

"Mhm." She hummed quietly.

"Why are you up here. You should be sleeping under a warm blanket in a safe room."

"That's the problem, I can't sleep, " she shifted slightly, she seemed nervous. "Do you mind if I have a seat?"

I moved my feet and she sat down at the end of the cot. She looked away for a moment then back towards me. She needed something.

"Are you alright, Ophelia?"

"Yes I'm just having trouble sleeping, maybe it's the location change or just something on my mind." She met my eyes.

"And what might that be?" I crossed my legs.

"You," She hit her bottom lip and looked down. " I've been thinking about you. "

I smiled kindly at her. The truth is I had been thinking about her too, and dreaming. "What about me?"

"I don't know, just about you. How you're beautiful but you're just a stranger. It seems people want what they can't have; or what they don't know. "

The last time I talked to Ophelia she talked like she owned the place. She reminded her of Aspasia, and least the way she used her words. I took her in from where I was. I looked at her sand colored hair and her skin. She wasn't pale, we spend too much time in the sun here in Greece. But she was a bit lighter than I was. She changed her chiton into one for sleeping, it was a plum color. That also reminded her of Aspasia and the shade that fit her best. She had a small scar on the side of her jaw and the way she was sitting, leaning back on her arms, you could see a tattoo of  Athena's owl that peeked just above the sleeve of her chiton. Usually people that were captured by the Athenians were branded with the owl. I wonder why she had one.

"Really?" I said, acting surprised. I should tell her I dreamt about her. "If it makes you feel better I had a dream about you."

She looked up from her feet and towards me. "Really?" The same response I have her, she actually seemed surprised. It was peculiar how when others were around she acted like she was in charge, I'm sure she is in whatever occupation she has, but now she sounded... normal.

"Do you want to hear about it?"

" Yes. " her attention was on me now.

"Well it was a similar situation from earlier today, except Marcos was Aspasia. We exchanged words and Aspasia left for only the gods know where and you stayed here. I had taken a shower when I came into the kitchen with the towel, but this time you were much more forward than before." I met her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

" I think you know what it means. " I couldn't help the smirk that came onto my face after my comment. She blushed and looked at her hands that were now in her lap.

"You know I should go try to get some sleep now." She quickly got up.

"But dear Ophelia, it's cold up here," I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. She sat in my lap with her face an inch from mine. "and lonely." I whispered in her ear.

She turned a new shade of red when I placed my hand on her thigh, near her vagina. When the red was gone she stepped up and grabbed my chiton by the collar.

"You tell no one about this unless I say so."

"As you wish."

She turned her body so she was straddling my hips and pushed me against the cot. We kissed for a few minutes, each one getting more intense as the fight for dominance began. She thought she won but she had no idea. She pulled her chiton over her head along with mine and tossed it to the side. Next came the bras and panties. Fully naked on a cool night I flipped her over unexpectedly. She gasped, it was almost comical. I kissed her lips and cheek and her neck. I made my way down her body leaving purple spots in certain areas where I took my time, she tasted like honey. I was eventually between her legs with my face buried in her vagina. Her moans were quiet but still audible. I'm positive she could be louder but didn't want to wake the other occupants downstairs. Her fingers were tangled in my hair and her breathing became heavy.

"Malaka, don't stop." Her hips began to lift with the build up of her own climax. I took a firm hold on her thighs to keep her from going anywhere. When she finally reached her orgasm she let out a moan louder than the other ones and her grip on my hair loosened as she rode it out. I came up from one of the best places I've ever been and sat between her legs.

I looked her over, her skin listened with sweat in the pale moonlight and her eyes were still closed. Her hands had traveled over the top of her head in an attempt to catch her breath.

I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. "I didn't tire you out did I?" I asked in a teasing voice.

She smiled, her eyes still closed. "No but I don't think I'm going to move anytime soon."

" Then I'll move you myself, " I lay next to her and she rolled in top of me. "I guess not."

She didn't say anything. She just located her legs in either side of my hips and laid her head on my chest. She sighed as I rubbed her back and she traced shapes on my shoulder. Her breathing evened out at some point and I fell asleep after her.

••••••••

Smut scene numero uno for this fanfic is done! Woo woo!

1. Thoughts?

2. Do any of you speak Greek?