SIR ✘ EASTK47

WARNING none
* unedited *

WARNING none* unedited *

-

" taymor getcho' ass downstairs right na'! " he heard his father yell, as he groaned stepping out his bed. he and his father didn't have the best relationship, but taymor at least had some respect for him. " yes pops, "

tay said, rubbing his eyes as he reached the bottom of the staircase. he jumped as he moved his hands down and saw both his dad and a man standing in front of him. " now why the fuck would yo barney built ass do- "

" oh he gotta mouth i see, " the unknown man said, as taymor's dad nodded. taymor couldn't lie, the man was all types of fine, he looked like he had a big ass dic-

" see this what i'm talkin bout, his lul' stupid ass stay talkin' out his mouth and not paying attention to what i'm telling him, " taymor's dad said, as taymor was busy looking up and down, licking his lips at the man.

" so you just gon call me down to talk shit? cause i can easily take my ass back up those steps, " taymor said, momentarily taking his eyes off the man and turning towards his father. " no, i'm here to talk shit and introduce you to dave, my new assistant, "

" you assist him? how much he payin you? must be a lot, " tay said, shaking his head, while dave simply chuckled. " you betta shut yo ass up fore' i take away all yo guns, "

" oh nah i'm sorry pops, you don't gotta do allat, " taymor said, rubbing the back of his neck. while the two argued, dave took notice of the boy's plump lips and braces that gave him an innocent appearance, while his attitude peaked in the tone of his voice. his smooth skin and thick thighs poking out the basketball shorts he wore made many thoughts run through dave's mind.

" well i have important business to do so dave staying here to watch yo disrespectful ass, " his father said, as tay's brows furrowed. " fuck you mean he staying to watch me?! he not my babysitter, i'm 18! " taymor said, as his dad snickered while grabbing his things.

" well he is today so stop being a crybaby ass nigga, dave i apologize again i'll pay you extra after dealing with his ugly ass, " his father said, as dave chuckled. " don't worry bout' it chief, i'll take real good care of him, " dave said, staring at taymor as he said the words aloud.

" alright i'll see y'all later, " his father said, closing the front door shut, while taymor huffed.

" you can go once he backs out the driveway, ion need you to watch me, " taymor said, as he began to turn around towards the stairs, pretending like he didn't want the beautiful man in his presence.

" cmea' " taymor heard, making him stop in his tracks at the tone of the man's voice. " i said, come here, " dave said with a little more force. taymor bit his lip as he walked over to the man in the living room.

" take yo damn lip out yo mouth when i speak to you, " dave said, gripping onto taymor's neck. taymor tried his best not to let out a whimper with his lip not in between his teeth.

" you understand? " taymor nodded, only to feel a tighter grip, causing his eyes to roll back. " answer me, " dave said, as taymor managed to slip out a, " yes sir, "

-

" what happened to that big mouth huh? all that attitude you was givin and now what? " dave said, one hand holding taymor's arch over the kitchen counter. " what the fuck i tell you bout answering me! " he said, slowing his thrusts down and gripping taymors neck.

" i-im sorry sir please! " taymor moaned out, tears running down his face as he attempted to push back on the older man. " please what? tell me what you want slut, "

" please fuck me sir, please i want that di- ahh! , " he squealed as dave started thrusting fast and hard into the smaller boy.

he watched as each thrust left a slap to taymor's thicker set of thighs and ass, and cream began to coat his dick. " mm you love being a slut huh? you love this dick? " he said, bringing his face to taymor's neck, leaving kisses all along it.

" yes sir i love that dick! " taymor said, throwing it back on dave. " this dick got you cryin, lookin so good lul' baby, " dave groaned out into his ear, pulling taymor's chin to give him a sloppy kiss.

" oh s-shit right there! you g-gonna make me cum! " taymor screamed out, as dave stopped all together, slipping out of taymor. " nah, i ain't say you could cum, " dave said, as taymor whined.

dave had been denying him from cumming ever since they started, this being the fifth time he tried to cum. " s-sir please i need to cum! " taymor hiccuped out, deepening his arch to display his now puffy hole.

" i don't know if i should let you, ion think you learned your lesson, " dave said, biting his lip before he pushed taymor down onto his knees. " show me you learned your lesson, put that big mouth to good use. "

taymor instantly reached out, grabbing dave's dick and twisting his hands at the base while he sucked at his tip. " hands behind your back, " dave said, looking down as the young boy placed his arms behind his back.

dave began thrusting into the warm mouth, as taymor hummed and slobbered all over the dick, trying his best not to choke on all of dave's girth. " yea that's it, look at me " he said, as taymor looked up with tears in his eyes and a slight grin on his face.

" s-shit you a pretty slut, gonna make me bust all over that face, " dave said, head beginning to fall backwards and his thrusts got sloppier, while taymor disobeyed and brought his hand up to the older mans balls.

" fuck baby, " dave said, as he pulled out and came all over taymor's face. taymor caught some in his mouth, and licked the rest off his finger. " t-thank you sir, c-can i please cum n-now? "

" get up, " he said, as taymor quickly got up and was bent back over the counter. dave instantly wrapped his large hand on taymor's dick, jerking him while sloppily eating and biting the boy's hole. " cum, " dave said, taymor's eyes rolling back and body stiffening as he did so.

" thank you sir, " taymor gasped out, as he slouched against the counter, feeling tiredness take over his body.

-
whew um, i disappeared on y'all LMFAOO. i was so caught up w school and now i'm writing this on vacation so #swag