BIRTHDAY ✘ BBGNBAQUANDO

requested by nbajoeplease

-

" our lul baby growing up, " kentrell says, fake crying, tyquian sucking his teeth. " stop playin wimme ugly, " tyquian said, as he was actually crying.

" he's getting too old too fast, that attitude starting to kick in cause he think he grown now, " tyquian then said, wiping the tears away from his eyes. " that's fine, we'll just keep his lul ass in check. " kentrell said, kissing tyquian's cheek.

the two looked over at the boy, now finding him chugging a bottle of henny and twerking on the table. " this the shit i'm talkin bout- "

-

" h-hey daddies, " joe hiccuped, as the two walked over to him. " who gave you permission to go round hea' acting like a thot, ha? " kentrell asked, joe giggling. " god nigga, "

" oh you think cause it's yo birthday you can act bold with us? cause you kno damn well i'll bend yo lul ass over this table and we'll see who's really bold then, " kentrell whispers, gripping onto joe's neck tightly. " i'm s-sorry daddy, " he whimpered, biting his lip.

" you better be, now go enjoy yo party before we fuck yo walk up, " tyquian said, smacking joe's ass as he walked away to his friends. " and you said we'll just keep his lul ass in check, tuh, our lul baby must be outchea' playin with symere's devil shit, "

-

" please daddy i'm s-sorryyy, " joe whimpered, as kentrell handcuffed his arms to the headboard. " who the fuck said you could talk? " tyquian asked, gripping joe's neck.

" suck his dick, " ty said, as kentrell came closer to the cuffed boy, hitting his tip on the boys lips. joe instantly stuck his tongue out, flicking it in kentrell's slit as the man hissed. kentrell grew tired of the teasing, beginning to buck his hips into joe's mouth.

joe gagged and choked, saliva running down kentrell's length and his own neck. his eyes began to tear up and he moaned around kentrell's dick when he felt vibrations coming from his ass.

" keep sucking that dick up, just like that, " kentrell praised, hips bucking faster and a grip on the back of joe's neck getting tighter. meanwhile tyquian was mesmerized at the way joe's hole clenched around the vibrating dildo, biting his lip as he pushed it in further.

tyquian began to leave hickeys all around joe's thighs, increasing the speed of the vibrations. the feeling of kentrell's dick shortening his breath, the dildo and tyquian's lips all over his sensitive thighs sent joe into his first orgasm of the night.

he pulled off of kentrell's dick to moan aloud, leg twitching as he came untouched onto his stomach. the sight made kentrell pump his dick fast and hard, cumming all over joe's face who happily held his mouth open.

" t-thank you daddy, " joe said, licking whatever cum was near his mouth.

-

" oh fuck! " joe moaned out, tyquian thrusting into him at a fast pace, joe's legs held behind ty's shoulder. kentrell layed next to the boy, jacking him off and whispering in his ear.

" you like that dick inside you huh? you like when daddy's up in em guts? " kentrell asked, biting joe's earlobe as he squealed. " i-i love it so much daddy! that d-dick sooooo g-good! "

" look how pretty, he creamin all over daddy's dick, " tyquian said, biting his lip as he watched himself slide in and out of joe. kentrell bit his own lip, jacking joe off, whose eye began to twitch.

" cum, " tyquian said, as he felt joe clench hard around his dick, spurting cum for the fourth time over his already stained chest. tyquian's head fell back as he came inside of joe, pulling out to watch it spew down his legs.

-

joe was finally released from the handcuffs, but now put to work, bouncing on kentrell's dick at a fast pace, jacking tyquian off with his hand.

tyquian leaned down to kiss kentrell, as joe moaned out at the sight. as they pulled away, kentrell began to thrust up into joe, who eyes rolled back and his hand momentarily stopped. " shit shit shit, i'm gonna- " joe said, body spazzing as he came for the last time.

kentrell slid out, making joe go onto his knees, as ty and kentrell jerked each other off. joe patiently waited on the floor, mouth open and face painted with dry cum and tears. " such a good boy, " tyquian said, adding more cum to the boy's face, kentrell following right after.

" happy birthday baby, "

-
um ion know if i like this LMFAOOOOO