Chapter 1

𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐
7𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊

Today was the first grade of seventh grade. I was nervous, but I hoped the best that this torment, torture , abuse or whatever you want to call it would end. I could start a new school year in peace without anybody pushing me around and hurting me verbally and physically.

Something else that made me nervous, well... was I had lost all my friends my the end of the year of 6th grade. I really had nobody to talk to... so I was a little nervous about that. Something I hoped for was new friends,
that were actually true friends, that I could trust.

𝕬𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑

I looked around to find where my locker would be,
it took me about 2 minutes to find it. I set my backpack on the floor took my stuff out and put my backpack into my locker, and ahead off to class.

As I walked the hallways searching for my classroom, I suddenly had to go to restrooms. Gladly. There was down the hall. I rushed to the restroom. Walked in. There she was. Alexa.

She wasn't the only one there was more... there were 2 other girls, I realized them very much. They were, Alexa's best friends. Now you're probably wondering how would I know. Well Alexa would always post those two on her instagram, and post how they were just her best of friends.

I don't follow Alexa on Instagram, I just look at her photos, not because I am jealous of anything. Maybe a little. Maybe a lot actually. I kinda stalk her Instagram. Anyways I still hate Alexa, she acts so stuck up and she thinks she owns everything and can do whatever she wants!

Back to the two other girls, their names were Vanessa and Morgan. When Alexa and her "gang" saw me, they glanced at me. Walked up to me. And slapped me across the face. They each took turns, they told me I should just disappear, I was useless. They said I was nothing. Then.. they pushed me against a wall, spat on me, and kicked the side of my ribcage. Then they walked out.

12 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.

I sat in the bathroom, remembering their words, useless, nothing. Tears began to roll
Down my face. I stood up walked into one of the bathroom stalls and locked it. I cried at least as long as class lasted, because when the ball rang, the attendance office was asking me to come down to their office, and if anyone had seen me.

5𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.

I opened the stall. Closed the door. And walked out of the restroom. I guess I was so upset, that I didn't need to go to the bathroom anymore. Anyways, I walked down to the attendance office and they looked at me with a angry and worried look saying where was I, and asking if I was okay, and saying when was I crying. All I said was just a little nervous and put on the biggest smile.

6𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.

After being in their office for a while and them ask me loads of questions more. They told me not to skip class and come to the office, if you get nervous like the again, because I could rest in the sick room and be excused from class. I said okay, and smiled once again, this time they smiled back and waved and worded the words goodbye.

𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑.

When school ended, I waited outside for my mother. When my mom finally pulled up into the school parking lot, I ran over to it, and hopped in. When she began to pull out of the parking lot she asked, how was school. I said it was great! And put another smile on. All she said was, she was glad that I had a good day.

I hate lying to my parents, but I didn't want them to interfere. If my parents found out about these bullies they would contact the school, and their parents. The bullying would only get worse and expand. I know lying is wrong, I just don't want to get hurt more.

𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊.

When we finally arrived at home, I jumped out and opened the door, and walked inside. When I got inside I ran up to my room, threw my backpack onto the floor, and sobbed like I always would last year. I would cry into my pillow to hide the noise of me crying.

1 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.

I Cried for a while, my pillow was all wet with my tears, It had soaked up all the water from my tears and began to drown in it. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, I looked in the mirror and somehow convinced myself what they said was all true. The words they said once again went through my head. Useless, ugly, nothing.

At this point, I didn't know anymore. I didn't know what sadness or happiness was I felt nothing. I stressed about everything. Last year I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression, my parents didn't think that much, about they just thought it was genetics, cause people on my moms said of her family, have depression and anxiety. When I was diagnosed, my parents took me to therapy just to make sure, it didn't get any worse. I hated going to therapy, I only went once because the therapist said I was happy and it must of been a mistake of me being diagnosed with depression and anxiety. My parents were relieved.

I faked my emotions, my actions my smile. I try everyday to be perfect, my mom and dad think I am a happy teenager. Truly I don't know what happiness or sadness is. I don't feel any emotion, I just cry and sob and tell myself I am useless, nothing. I really don't know why anymore.

I just want my suffering to end, nobody even care
about me.. I'm always alone, I just wish it I could be like everyone else happy, and something that I wish I had the most was a friend, a friend I could trust...

——————————————-

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1
𝖊𝖓𝖉

——————————————————

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

________________________________________

Sorry that I haven't been very active with this story or any of my other stories. I will try to publish a new chapter at least once a week. I will try to make each chapter about 1000 to 1200 words, but I don't guarantee all of them will. Writing long chapters take a while, and are very time consuming.
—————————————————-
Thank you for reading the story so far, I really appreciate it!
——————————————————————-
Sincerely 일출