Chapter 2

A/N: I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO WAS READING AND FOLLOWING THIS FIC. imagine me kneeling down in front of y'all. I don't deserve any of you. I literally started this fic on a whim at midnight in february in the middle of exams and then got swept away by assignments. I was literally so busy with school, but I never forgot this fic. Fear not, school is over and all i have is time. I will try my best to update regularly until the end. Don't expect any major plot twist and all that jazz, this is my first fic. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already been a month since the first day of school and things seemed to have settle down for the best. Nico's made new friends and her school is actually not that bad. Most of all, her locker partner is really cute.

Within less than two weeks, her sister Amy had cozied up with the Wilder kid and they're a thing now. Despite the first impression she had of him, he's actually a pretty decent guy and Nico is glad to finally see a smile on her sister's face. Things had been rough on them with moving to a new place and the shift in dynamic of the family. Seeing Amy so happy, Nico thought maybe she could too. Ah.. why did a certain blonde pop up in her head while she thought of that. She quickly dismissed the thought.

Karolina and her had immediately clicked on the first day despite their opposite style and character. There's just something about her. They quickly became best friends along with Gert who turned out to be Chase's girlfriend! What a shocker. Chase's got game, because Nico has no idea how he managed to snatched up such a girl.

Anyways, back to Karolina. That girl. The one Nico can't seem to get out of her head. Things have finally been looking up for her and she's afraid that making a move would ruin everything. Karolina had seemed to show interest in her as well, but she doesn't know. Everything seems so... ambiguous. AHHH! Why are female friendships so complicated?

DING! A text snaps Nico out of her thoughts and a smile appears on her lips the second she sees who it's from.

Karolina: wayd?

Nico: Just procrastinating hw, the usual. U?

Karolina: trying to come up with a cool slogan for the upcoming lgbt club event. Help me out!

Nico: lol ok. What's it about?

Karolina: I want to raise awareness for bisexual fellows. Whether you are 7% attracted to the same sex and 93% to the opposite or 67% to the same sex and 33% to the opposite, they are all valid bisexual. And also a lot of people seem to confuse it with pansexuality which is not the same thing, obviously.

Nico: What a great thing to do! How about "We are the bi in bitches" ;)

Karolina: Hahahah very funny. That's a good one actually, but I doubt the school would be okay with the use of language.

Nico: Damn, that sucks. Ok... let me rack up my thoughts for a second.

Nico: how about "Why not both? All about that bisexualiTEA." For the gossip and all, you know what I mean;)

Karolina: GIRLL, that's so good!! Thank you so much<3 love your input in this

Nico's heart skipped a beat when she saw the heart emoji.

Nico: anything for you, ya know it.

Nico: ok perhaps, I should actually get to my math hw ugh

Karolina: If you want, I can help you with your hw, I'm actually not so bad myself. I'm no genius like Wilder and Stein but you know, if u want.

Nico: could you? You'd save my life man.

Karolina: after you just helped me with the campaign? Of course!

Karolina: Should we meet at my house tmr?

Nico: sure. see you there.

Karolina: Perfect. See you xx

Nico was internally screaming. She's going to Karolina's house and they have a study date. WAIT, is it a date though? No, it's just two friends studying together... that's totally normal. God she's already overthinking. Karolina isn't probably even thinking about this anymore and is off doing president club things. Hah, little did she know, Karolina was also super nervous about tomorrow.

Karolina: Gert! OMG I might have suggested to Nico that I would help her study math at my house tmr.

Gert: WHAT? Girl, u think u can manage?

Karolina: I'm not that bad come on.

Gert: Guess you'll just have to see.

Gert: will you finally make a move on her?

Karolina: Idk... should i? do you think it's too soon?

Karolina: is she even interested?

Gert: Hmm well you could try asking her?

Karolina: are you serious? That involves talking about feelings. Yikes, what a nightmare.

Gert: Hahaha you're such a gay mess. Just be yourself, yall get along just fine.

Karolina: thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll let u know how it goes.

Gert: don't do anything I wouldn't do;)

Karolina: imagine me rolling my eyes

Gert: hah u love me:3

Karolina: Bye Gert:p

Wow, so much feelings really. Karolina tries to focus and finish her event but all she can seem to think about is how she's going to keep herself together in the presence of Nico tomorrow in her room. She really is a gay mess.