2 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

✧       ✧        ✧

✧       ✧        ✧

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Clint asked, his eyes widening at the skull imprinted on the young girls arm, which slightly fell off the table as Thor laid her down on the medical table for Bruce. Natasha peered over the archers shoulder, her expression hardening as it looked as though it were burned into the skin. Painfully. The redhead looked away, old memories rushing back to her in a moments notice of seeing the mark. Pushing her way through, she made it to the front of the jet to co-pilot.

Thors own expression, hardened as well. There was a lot the avengers didn't know of his background. He simply never thought they'd ever find out about this. His fingers lightly traced the mark on his unconscious sisters skin. It was red and pink, looking as though it was healing, but Thor knew better. The mark would never heal. Not until it was time.

"Thor?" Steve asked, putting a hand on the gods shoulder and turning him to face him. The expression he wore was one of sympathy, watching as Thors fingers dropped from her dangling arm. "Can you fill us in on what's going on?"

"Not yet," he sighed. His eyes scanned the team, narrowing down at Pietro who was holding the golden sword. The speedster handed it to the god, who nimbly took it from his hands and sat with it in his lap. "I'll tell you all soon. Just, not yet. Not until I know she's safe at the tower."

      No one could argue with Thor.

❉ ❉ ❉

   The team now fully gathered around the lounging area after assessing Kazimiera's wounds and setting her up in a free room, Thor was ready to explain. His hands shook in the slightest as he began worrying for his sister even more. He'd never wanted others to know of her. Always hoping she could be kept safe and away from he danger Midgard held at most points. But now, he had no choice but to spill the deep secrets of his closest sibling.

     "So, your sister." Clint stated, crossing his arms with a relaxed position. He leaned against the couch, getting ready to be delved into one hell of a long story.

  "Kazimiera, is my youngest sibling. Younger than Loki by a year, and younger than me by two. When we were children, Miera was the one to constantly make sure no squabble between me and Loki furthered, or even started for that matter. She cared deeply, for the both of us. She was proclaimed for being the kindest of the three kings children. The beautiful princess," a bittersweet smile crossed Thors lips at the memories resurfacing of their childhood. "She connected with Loki and myself, making her an essential person to both of us. Our sister. The one thing we could always agree to protect. But, as you know from my past tellings of my brother, it wasn't always so bright with him. When she'd found out about Loki's doing, and his betrayal to the crown, she'd turned her back on him. Telling him she could not and wouldn't not stand with him until he righted his actions. But-"