#2_Satoori

"Nae I'll make sure of it..." I could hear RapMonie's voice over the loud music in our studio.

Why you sad? I don't know nan molla
Useobwa saranghae malhaebwa
Nareul bwa najochado beorin na
Neojocha ihaehal su eopsneun na

I did my part in the best way I could. Being the center doesn't really suit me. I went to the side again. As I was about to do the dance move, hitting Jimin in the face with a hair-flip, the music turned off.

"Waeee I almost got him in the face..." I whined as the rest of the members, except Jimin, chuckled. "Aish this kid..." He slightly slapped my head as I tried to stop him which resulted in me pinning him down on the floor and sitting on him as I spoke emphasizing each word, "I won" I had a goofy smile placed on my face as Taehyung came and gave a hand to Jimin to help him stand. 

"You okay bro?" He asked as Jimin got up and rubbed his shoulder. I sat on the ground, crossed-legged. "It's a shame though...." I said as I fliped my hair, "short people tend to lose more often." which caused everyone to burst into tears of laughter as Jimin jumped on me again. Jimin is actually shorter than me even though I'm years younger than him. He kinda bear-hugged me as he said, "What am I gonna do with you?" 

We were so busy having fun that we didn't even saw RapMonie enter. "Gosh manager-nim is right... you guys are more than difficult to handle." He said as I chuckled. "Okay so I got a call from manager-nim and he said that we have to go meet TxT. Actually he said that we should be close enough that they feel at ease while performing with us." He said. I was actually looking forwards to meet them. "And Jimin, were your high heels.... you got more rivals." Rapmonie smirked and left the room which caused a huge wave of laughter to erupt and a flustered Jimin to run after RapMonie.

[Time Skip: Evening]

"Do we really have to do all of this?" Taehyung asked as Jin scrutinized our outfits for the billionth time. "For the last time, yes. You all need to be presentable and.. HyeJin quit fumbling with the sleeves it's not a hoodie!" Jin remarked. I really like over-sized long long sleeved dresses and for some reason, this one ended near my wrists.

 I really like over-sized long long sleeved dresses and for some reason, this one ended near my wrists

(Just an idea of HyeJin's dress)

We were standing outside TxT's practice room with Jin doing his last touch-ups on us. "Please try to keep a nice impression of us and remember what we have to say an-"

"Oh move over!" I interrupted Jin in mid-sentence as I pushed forwards and opened the door no one dared to touch. I entered the room with Taehyung murmuring "That's our girl" behind me. As we all entered the room, an unusual feeling of awkwardness started to spread. We all stood as our juniors judged our semi-formal appearance with a look of uncertainty. 

"Do they always dress like that?" their maknae, Huening Kai I guess, asked the tallest amongst them, earning a slap from the one standing beside him. I felt left out due to my formal attire. I mean we all are wearing nice clothes and smelling nice whereas they all are wearing their normal casual workout attire and smelling sweaty

"Oh no we're just like you but this guy right here," I said pointing towards Jin, "made us dress that way so we could look like your sunbae, probably." This caused Jin to slightly slap my arm as Taehyung went forwards boldly and said "Don't you all think introductions are required?" as the room filled with words of acknowledgement. 

"I'm Soobin and I'm the tallest and the leader of this group," the guy who had slapped Kai said as he came forwards and bowed.

"I'm Yeonjun and I'm the eldest." the guy with grayish hair said. He had a very cute smile.

"I'm Taehyun." 

"I'm Huening Kai. I'm a cutie." the maknae said which caused the eldest to slap his arm.

"I'm Beomgyu." the blond guy said. He had a cute smile and his hair-color suits him. They way he looked at me, this feeling when our eyes met. I felt like time has stopped. I kept staring at him as he did the same. They guys might have said something but my brain was oblivious to the surrounding until I felt Jin nudge my arm and I broke contact. "Wh- oh, hi I'm Lee HyeJin" I said after I realized that it was my turn for introduction. I kinda felt high-key embarrassed but thank god Taehyung realized that we had to be comfortable around them as he went and swing his arm around Taehyun and stated, "You and me, we have similar names." and then he started be himself. I chuckled at his actions as the members also tried to make the newbies at ease.

"Is he always like that?" I shook free of my thoughts as I saw Beomgyu. "Wh-oh him, yeah. I guess he got a screw loose when he was young." I said while looking at Taehyung who was now showing his elephant on his arm to Kai and Taehyun.

"You seem like you are in deep thoughts." Beomgyu said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Oh no I'm just.. what I mean is.. uh I give up talking is hard." I slumped down as I tried to reason. Beomgyu lightly chuckled as he sat down beside me. "So, how does it feels like to be the only girl in BTS?" he asked as he turned to face me. "Oh it's very hard. I have to keep up with them at all times. Even though I'm the maknae, I have to look after Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. And don't get me started on snacks. They fight if anyone took more than the decided amount." I ranted as Beomgyu laughed. "Oh it's like that with every one." He spoke

"You are from Daegu?" I asked. "How do you know?" he asked back. He looked surprised. "You have a very strong dialect. Taehyung does as well. Suga oppa has that too." I said which made him smile.

And for the next 4 hours, me and Beomgyu got more than close. I learned that he could play the guitar and he also had a deep voice like Taehyung. He asked me to rap a bit because he found it weird that a girl like me was a rapper. We got more than close with the newbies and that was an accomplishment.