Chapter one

GAARA POV

I woke up to the bright sun. I realized that I got sleep in the first time in 3 years after the Chunin exams. Can't believe naruto isn't a Chunin yet it's been two years and 3 months since I last saw him with Pervy sage. Ever since that moment I had with Naruto when we had a fight. I always had this weird feeling about him every time I thought of him I just wanted to hug him like it's the last time I'll ever see him. Maybe I want to kill him, but it doesn't feel the same. When I wanted to kill someone I would feel hate or anger. This feeling is so different. I can't even imagine his blood coloring my sand and crushing his spine, when I do I feel sad and that I would regret it. Maybe I want to befriend him?

-meanwhile-

NARUTO POV.
"Uhg are we there yet pervy sage" I said annoyed "yep" I was about to scream of excitement till I got interrupted " one more mile to go" Pervy sage said. Hmh I wish I can see all my old friends it's been two years and 3 months since I last saw them, and since I last saw Gaara. I miss him with his beautiful blue eyes and that mark he has on his forehead. Just imagine how hot his body must be. "Hey kid are to there?" oh and his makeup so ador- "HEY KID ARE YOU THERE?" Pervy sage shouted. Ah shit I did it again I was thinking about him "huh yeah I was just thinking." Awkward silence came. Pervy sage and I kept walking. I think I might have some odd feelings for Gaara. It feels like when I thought I love Sakura but i really didn't. This feeling feels real this time.

I wonder if I love him or not.