Chapter three

NARUTO POV
I ran fast leaving Pervy sage behind. I started looking around for Kakashi sensei and the rest of group seven. When suddenly kono started running. "NARUTO I MISSED YOU." Konohamaru said (kono for short). He jumped and hugged me and the rest of his friends. "How ya been there buddy it's been a whi-" I stopped. I felt someone hugging me. Could it be. I turn around hoping it was Sasuke one of my best and troublesome friend but sadly. It was Sakura.

Such an annoying girl if you ask me, but yet I had to act like I was her friend. She doesn't know my feelings changed for her "NARUTO ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME" she says with her most annoying voice ever god why did I ever like her. "Uh hey S-Sakura, any ways how ya been Kono" ignoring Sakura. I'm not sure but Sakura looked sad "I'm great now that your here naruto" kono hugs me tighter for some reason having someone look up to me and severing them again 2 years later I see kono as a little brother. He is th- AHHHH someone just soccer punched me. I fell over but surprise  "who the fu- SASUKE!" i fucking kicked That bastard in the stomach "how you been idiot." I ruffled up his hair "angry you get to go on a mission" Sasuke sounded annoyed "what m-me what for?! What is it ranked?" "D-ranked I don't know the rest that's why Tsunade wants to see you"  Sasuke said I started walking to the Hockage's place. I got there 6 minutes later.  "ok grandma what is it?" (My nick name for Tsunade) "your going to company gaara from the hidden sand village" "g-g-GAARA????"
GAARA'S POV
I got the news that Naruto is going to company on my mission from the hidden leaf village. I don't think they told him what the mission is for, but I can't wait to see how much he has changed through out these years and months. We're going to help my village with festival. I wanna know if he still has those adorable whiskers on his cheeks and that amazing smile of his. That complements his beautiful blue e- why am I doing this again The thought of him makes me nervous. Will I be nervous while he's with me. While I look into those eyes an- ok I need to stop maybe I should start going to the leaf village to catch Naruto in the middle of the way. No no, would that make me desperate?