Chapter 6

I'm so glad many want me to update! Thank you so much guys!

Being thankful, here is the update you guys wanted. Enjoy :)

_____________

Chapter 6

JADE'S POV

"I think she's waking up!"

"Jade?"

What's with the voices? I sat up, only to feel the breeze of the BMW running in a very fast speed.

"Sit down." I felt someone push me down; I looked up to see it was Venus.

"Where are we going, and what just happened?" I asked.

My two best friends looked at each other nervously. What's wrong with them?

"Uhm," Athena said, why is she fiddling with her thumbs? "Your parents got in an accident and we're going to the hospital now."

"What?" I stood up properly on the seat and started panicking. My usual panic attacks.

"Shhh..." Venus said, giving my shoulders a soft massage. "Relax girl. We're going to see if their okay, all right? "

"Breathe normally Jade" Athena said, rubbing an arm around my back. I nodded.

I saw a sign that we were a block away from the hospital.

What happened again? Why am I here? Suddenly, everything hit me like a ton of bricks. My parents, my Mommy and Daddy were in an accident . . . But I started wondering...

What kind of accident was it?

Was it as dangerous as a gang battle or as simple as a car accident?

And if it was as simple as that, was it because someone was chasing them?

Was it on purpose that someone meant to kill my parents?

My parents, the people who swore to protect my brothers and me? I started panicking again. Oh My Gosh. I think I can't breathe.

Ouch! Why did my face suddenly hurt?

"Jade!" Athena slapped me on my face!

I glared at her. "You slapped me!"

Athena rolled her eyes. "Obviously." She sighed deeply, "Look Jade, just relax. I bet everything will be fine."

Venus patted my back. "Yeah, and besides, all your brothers are there"

"Miss Jade, we're here." The driver said as he stopped the car in the parking space closest to the hospital's main entrance.

I jumped out the BMW, ran towards the hospital door, and went in. I need to make sure that Mommy and Daddy are okay!

I heard Athena and Venus follow me, but I didn't mind them, they'll just catch up. I burst through the hospital doors and ran towards the lady who was in the registrar's desk.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sparks please." I said.

She must have noticed that I was in a hurry and told me that they were in Emergency Room 2.

I raced towards the room she told me and saw my brothers waiting outside it.

Steve was pacing back and forth muttering to himself. Anton was leaning on the wall; he looked like he just stopped crying. Daniel was sitting on one of the benches, still crying.

Anton must've seen me from the corner of his eyes because he suddenly looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Jade!" He shouted. He jogged towards me and gave me a long hug.