Unbelievable

Hiccup's POV:
I was sitting in my 4th period class with Astrid, Fish and Snot and Jake as the teacher was droning on about the environment and how we can do our part in helping clean up our world. I was still thinking about what Elsa was trying to do to Astrid and I. Not really paying any sort of attention to the lesson at hand, I leaned over to Jake to talk to him. " Psssst." Jake's ears perk up and he leans over.
J: What's up H?
H: dude, what's happening?
J: well, Mr. Teacher man is trying tell us abo...
H: No No No not that... I mean what's happening with Elsa?
J: what about Elsa?
H: she keeps trying to come onto me even though Astrid and I are very clearly a couple.
J: Elsa is a Spoiled rich girl who thinks everything she wants should be given to her on a silver platter.
H: Well, that explains it
J: * Snickering * yeah I guess so
I try to re- focus on the lesson but I can't stop thinking about Elsa and her trying to have her way with me. I fumble with my pencil and begin to take down the notes on the smart board.
Jake's POV:
I'm really concerned with this whole Elsa thing. It's really getting to Hiccup and I'm getting a bit worried. He can't even take notes properly and he nearly broke his pencil... twice. I know from what he tells me is that he comes from a rather high stress household with his dad being the president and all and almost never having anytime to spend with him. I know where he's coming from, my dad gave me up for adoption cause he couldn't afford the love he wanted to give to me. I lived with my Aunt and Uncle for the 12 years of my adolescence before I moved in with my grandparents. They were able to provide me with a good home and proper love and care that a growing boy needed. I eventually was able to buy the car of my dreams with a little help and I tinkered on it for years, building it up to the beast it is today. I relate to Hiccup, I know where he stands in this issue with Elsa and Astrid. Elsa is the most popular girl in school and wants the most popular boy in school.. which would be Hiccup. I got to figure out a way to stop Elsa and her goons from splitting up Astrid and Hiccup. Cause from the looks of it.... * I look over to Hiccup and Astrid's fingers intertwined with Hiccup rubbing his thumb on Astrid's hand * they have it real bad for eachother. I mean real bad.
I lean forward and tap Fishleg's shoulder and he leans back with his ear towards me.
F: what can I do ya for Jake?
J: I need help Fish
F: with the notes?
J: No No No... I need help to try to stop Elsa from splitting up Hiccup and Astrid, they're in love and I can't let some Rotten brat split OUR boy from his girl.
F: What are you planning to do Jake?
J: I'm not sure yet Fish, I'll think of something soon..
F: Okay
I sit back in my chair and try to focus on the notes the teacher assigns to us. But my mind is elsewhere at the moment on thinking about how to stop Elsa from getting between Hiccup and Astrid.
- Skip to Gym Class -
Hiccup's POV:
Coach Sebach was instructing us on how to throw a frisbee for gym glass, Jake was behind me scoffing at his technique for the forehand flick. I lean back, " why are you scoffing at him " I ask Jake. " Because his technique is all wrong" he says in a whisper. He then proceeds to get up, take the frisbee from Sebachs hand and teaches the class how to throw a perfect forehand. He throws one and it soars across the gym in a laser straight line. We pick teams and play frisbee for the rest of the period.

~ Alright Fam, it's been quite some time since I've updated this story, I just haven't had any sort of ideas to move this along. If you have any sort of ideas for this story, please let me know. As always my Dudes.. Stay Golden 😎 ~