2. thinking of you.

Just so you know, Draco isn't living a completely Muggle life, it's kind of a mix, just because he found himself in Muggle London doesn't mean he has adapted to them. Also, I'd like to point out that Hermione didn't obliviate Draco to the point where he'll forget all about his magic world and everything he has ever done, she merely wiped off her own memory from his brain. The rest shall be explained later. But for now, that's all you need to know, I'm sorry for any confusions. Feel free to ask any other thing you want.

Can we get 40 votes for a next Chap, it's asking a lot, I know...

The thoughts that had followed were nothing short of bizzare. Hermione had gotten a headache the moment she had closed the door to her apartment, gingerly dragging along Demi with her inside the safe place of her small apartment. Her breaths had been laboured, beads of sweat trickling down her temple, her lips quivering.

It was terrifying what a single person's presence could do to you, especially if you had just seem them with your naked eye.

"Mum, why are you—" but Demi never got to finish her sentence, Hermione was already dragging her to her room, tears streaming down her face. The terrified look on Demi's face spoke volumes about how scared she was at that one moment when she glanced at her mother. Her big eyes were wide and curious, even some tear drops dotting her waterline. Sensing that Hermione's obvious discomfort was the reason to this, she plastered on a fake smile for the sake of her daughter and wiped the back of her hand on her eyes.

"Sweetie," she crouched down to meet her daughter at eye level. The thunder roared loudly in the background making both the girls flinch but that was only momentary. Soon, both of them were staring into each other's eyes, as if trying to silently say, “I need you to stay strong, it's going to be okay.”

"I want you to—" her voice broke, but she didn't care, this had been too much to take in, it still was. Seeing his face after ten years had made her stomach do somersaults because of the sudden contact; guaranteed, seeing someone who held your heart for all these years, even for a fraction of a minute of looking at their eyes did wonders to your body, especially the heart. Hermione could still feel her heart thumping loudly against her ribcage.

Was anything ever going to be normal after this?

She felt incredibly sad at the same moment, knowing that he won't ever rememeber who she was and what she meant to him, knowing that he'll never know much they had loved each other, before and during the war.

After the war was a completely different story, a story that she never wanted to relive again.

It was then when the world has conspired against her and snatched everything from her in the blink of an eye, snatched the man she loved, the friends she made, the family she had shared without the relation of blood, everything was gone.

It had been those circimstances, she reminded herself, regretted, that made her obliviate the love of her life then and there.

The sound of soft cries snapped her back to reality. Demi was crying as her shoulders shook violently. It drove Hermione insane that she couldn't console her daughter in that moment because she, herself had been an utter mess.

"Sweetie, I need you to sleep early tonight," Hermione's voice shook. "I need you to go to your room and— and,"

Demi caught up on her mother's discomfort. "Okay, mum."

And she had padded over to her room while her mother shut herself in her tiny room of four pale walls

That was what was so special about Demetria Jean Granger; she had an incredible gift of feeling the other person's emotions before they could say anything, it had come as natural instinct, quite possibly from Draco, Hermione wondered aloud in her mind.