Bathroom

*You was just wash your body and hair. Your friend Pak Chimin get to your home. You forgot to close the door bathroom. *

/It was a mistake/

*He get to your home, it was just bored time for him. He wanted to watch film or something else.*

/In fact : he isn't a good or bad boy. You can't understand it right when you see him. He looks like a good boy, gentleman. But who really know.../

*So he come in your home, door was open. He closed her.*

-Are you kidding me? It's so dangerous someone just can come in and...(Fuck you ahahah oh. Fuck i am not a pervert.)

*He heard the noise*

Hey! *Y N* Are you there?

(Hmm probably she is... No I shouldn't watch. Oh. I don't care. Never mind. It's not very get late just 8 p. m.)

*One step, two step. He looked in that room. You was standing. Your butt, he watched it.*

(She has a really great body, omg. Great relationship, just a friendly friend, okay, alright.)

*You was washing your hair, listening to music. And you was a little danceing if I can say like that, you was relax. And don't even know who is watching. *

#GENTRYFRY - Da Vosk Docta#

*He licked his lip and did a photo. He smiled like a crazy*

(Oh baby, you look like a really sweet toy, I'm really sorry sweetie *Y N*)

*You turned around and didn't see anyone*

Okay . . .

*You finished washing your hair and all your body. Wear your nighty. Brashed your teeth and get out this room and saw him*

AHH!! Chinin! Awww why you're scarying me..?

*You are laughing*

*He smiled, like a good boy*

Well hi *Y N* - he said