-11-

Jennie POV
It's been 1 year when Lisa and I got fight, but today, she's going to graduate.

Rosé, Jisoo, and I came at Lisa's graduation.

~Time Skipped ~

When Lisa's Graduation done, I congratulate her and I give her my gift from her.

"Oh gosh, thanks honey, I love the gift you gave at me honey, contax camera is one of my favourite camera." she said and she kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad you like it Hon." I said and I smiled at her.

"Oh BTW, Jisoo, Rosé, I love the gift you guys gave me." Lisa said and she give them a powerful hug.

Lisa POV
I'm so happy today, Jennie and I, went on a date and we spend all of our time together.

Jennie change so much, she becomes more caring and lovable person.

"Honey, Let's, umm you know hehhe." I said and she laugh at me.

"Okayyy honnn." she said.

I'm at her top and she's bottom, When we're looking each other and we're going to have a slowly kissed, someone disturb on us again fuck.

I stand up and I went to the door.

"What do you guys want?" I annoyingly said.

"Oppxxs, I think we disturb you guys." Jisoo said.

"Definitely." I said.

"You guys can continue now hehe." she awkwardly said.

Then I closed the door and I went back to Jennie again, before I hop on Jennie, my phone suddenly rang.

"Don't mind the phone call Hon." Jennie seductively said.

"Maybe it's important honey." I said.

Then I answer the phone call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh Hi Unnie Lisa, I'm glad that you answered it." a woman voice said.

"Um, who Is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Mina Sharon Myoi." she said.

"Ohh, it's been a long time when we talk." I said then I signal Jennie that I'm going outside then she nodded.

When I'm outside, Mina tell a long story about how she found her true love.

"Ohhh, niceeeee." I said.

"I want to meet you tomorrow if your free, I have a important to discuss on you." She shyly said.

"Oh sure, I always have an free time Mina, let's meet at Thai café?" I said.

"Sureee, cya tomorrow unnie!" she happily said and she ended it.

Then I went back to Jennie.

When I enter the house she's standing in front of me while crossing her arms.

"Who is that?" she asked.

"My friend." I said and I smiled on her.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes honey, don't get jealous, your giving me an attraction." I said and I kissed her hungrily.

Then she push me.

"Why?" I asked and I pout.

"Remember weren't alone here, we have guest." she said and smiled seductively at me.

"Fuck, don't seduce me honey, I'm getting more horny." I said and she kissed me so seductively.

Then someone fucking disturb our sweetness.

"Ehem." Jisoo said.

"Fuck Jisoo, go to your room, stop disturbing us." Jennie said and yelled.

"Okay fine hahaha, cya horny lovers." she said and ran to their room.

Then Jennie look at me, and smirk.

"Your getting more beautiful today hon." she said and I get blush.

"I win." She victory said.

"Huh you?" I said. "Yess" she said and smile at me.

I smirk at her and I whispered on her ears.

"Let me eat you up." I said and I lick my lips like a hungry prey.

She push me and I saw her blush so hard and she's holding her chest.

"I didn't know that you have a big boobs." I said and she blush again.

"I didn't notice that when we're making out." I added and she completely getting shy.

"Aish stop talking about those!" she shyly said.

"You're so cute honeyyyyy" I said and she ran off to her room.

"Silly ~"

639 words.

(A/N: This is only my suggestion okay, umm, who wants group chat with me?, pm me if you want guysueeee.)

(Add me in Facebook : Charlene Alfonso.)

Luvvv yahhhhhhh!!!!! 🥀