CHAPTER 2:THE FIRST MEET AT SEVIT:(THEIR JOURNY BEGINS)

1..2..3.. So,TODAY IS THE DAY!Let's Go! I'm resetting myself from this moment I am no more a mama's girl.I'll do what I want and the first step to my dreams starts here....

                Wow! My first day is like  a dream to me it feels like my dreams are finally coming to colours now.Everything is a new thing and very new feeling.So,here I am at SEVIT HIGH and my new life awaits me...
     Oh no!! I can't be late for our freshmen orientation..I have to hurry up before I'm late.I rush to the orientation hall and grab an empty seat near me. I checked my wallet and took out my student ID which was for use in cafeteria and other stuff and tuck my name badge on my coat I checked my hair and sat.The head mistress climbed up to the podium and addressed all the freshmen. But! WTH!! The girls near me were all talking in a husker voice which was disturbing I don't know nor do I want to know but they were talking about a guy or something ugh!!Girls! do they really have to notice all the guys at the very first I mean all the guys are the same so,what the heck is special about this one??Ugh!!whatever let them blabber I'll just move my attention to what the lady ahead is telling.The orientation ended well.So! there is only 3 rules in this whole school which is MANDATORY Yes! There are others but this 3 are really very important~
       1.NO ONE SHOULD BE
           LATE[punishment points]
       2.NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO                       》      BE OUT OF THEIR DORMS. 《     AFTER THE EVENING   》ROLL CAllS i.e. 9:30 Sharp
        3.YOU CANNOT OFFEND TO 》      WHAT  THE TEACHERS     《     TELL &NO BUNKING 》BULLYING ARE. ALLOWED[Suspension+50 punishment points]

So this were the rules I need to remember I guess it won't be hard to follow them!
    Now let's take a deep breath and meet my roommates .I knock twice before I enter the room but no-one responded I was going to knock for the third time but the door opened, I couldn't see anyone standing there so got got in myself I sawed my roommates and took an initiative and introduced myself "Annyeonghaseyo(hello) my name is Lee bo hyun and I am a new student and from now on I will be your new roommate."Nice to meet you too" after me speaking there was a deep silence I didn't know what was wrong with me or with my mate's because no one was responding but than after new srv of silence someone said "Hello! my name is Choi ae ra and I am also a new student,she was kind of a shy,cute and good enough to take to me,but my other partner was too busy with her book or novel that she didn't even noticed me coming or introducing herself but to get with her I asked her "What's your name? Are you also a new student?" She looked at me so surprisingly and said "My....name is Kim ten young...and I have been...here as a new student". It was a relief that she can talk at first i really thought she couldn't speak. After all the introduction everyone was busy doing their own work. I was just unpacking me suitcase and arranging my belongings and than I just looked for the time it was 9:15 pm already and we had to attend our roll calls sharp at 9:30 pm and me I had not showered!!! It was a complete mess, but I somehow quickly managed to go to washroom and change myself and went quickly outside,everyone was standing quietly and me too went out and stood beside Aera.

       Finally from tommorow our first class starts I can't wait for it~~~😶

     Please look forward to the next chapter😀😊