Chapter 2: I'm A Demigod LOL. And I'm Also Percy's Secret Twin

Powerfullest Demigod In The Entire Multi Galactic Galaxy Who Is Percy's Sister and Far More Prettier Than Aphrodite Who Does Awesome Things Like Making Out With 5K Boys Per Chapter.

Chapter 2: I'M A DEMIGOD LOL AND I'M ALSO PERCY'S SECRET TWIN.

Today was going to be awesome, I could just feel it in my blue hair that changes colors from turquoise to green to violet to magenta to sea-green. I was currently seated at the Poseidon table with my twin Percy and the seven and Nico and my BFFL and my BFFN and my BFTPBFAIR cuz we can sit with anyone we want at which ever table we want because the Olympians worship me and the table is the size of the Pacific but that's completely normal.

"OMG, NICO YOU TOTALLY LIKE THALIA," My brother screamed not drawing any attention cuz we were like invisible and soundproof.

Nico glared at Percy and answered. "I don't like Thalia like that Percy. I've barely spoken a few words with the girl and she's a Hunter. Artemis would have stuck an arrow up my ass if I even so much as made eye-contact with her."

"DENAIL IS THE FIRST SIGN," Piper fangirled and updated her tumblr status, took a selfie with Jason and posted it on Pinterest and Instagram, and speed texted her mother about the latest ships and outfits.

Nico rolled his eyes and replied. "When someone denies they like someone without so much as flinching, it usually means they really DON'T like that person Pi-"

"OMG!" Piper screamed into her phone. "MOM NICO JUST ADMITTED HE LIKED THALIA. CROSS THALICO OFF YOUR SHIP LIST. AQLEO IS NEXT."

OMFGHG, I thought soddenly. They ship me with my crush since birth, LEO!1? They must, I mean, I'M the only one with the name Aquamarinia Unicorna Mermaidyana Leslania Pegasusasia Narnia Blueflower.

Leo then looked up from repairing the Great Wall of China and stared at me with his honey over-the-top hazel light-brown orbs and gave me a lopsided smile.

Piper fangirled.

Nico cried because he's always depressed an stuff.

Frank was non-existent.

Hazel was jealous.

Calypso shot me daggers.

Annabeth made out with my brother,

And Jason was as emotionless as a brick.

Just another normal day at Camp something-that-rhymes-with-flood.

***

I stepped into the closet in my Master bedroom and walked through Narnia on my way to school. Aslan waved a greeting with his paws and I smile and waved back.

I reached my new school at the end of Caribbean Sea and headed to my locker. I knew that was my locker because you know, I'm psychic.

"Hi! You must be new here! I'm Britney Witchwell, what's your name?" A cheerleader with blonde hair and blue eyes asked me nicely. OMG SHE'S SO MEAN. I mean, she's a blonde haired blue eyed cheerleader who's name is Britney, she MUST be evil. It's basically in some Book of Law or something.

"Hey, I'm Aquamarinia Unicorna Mermaidyana Leslania Pegasusasia Narnia Blueflower. You can just call me Aqua." I forced a smile and she smirked back at me Like she was planning something sinister, because a blonde cheerleader actually smiling genuinely nice HAS to be planning something evil.

"Can I show you too your next class? I'm actually supposed to be at practice right about now, but the girls might understand if I'm a bit late."

"Sure." She was totally planning on humiliating me on my first day of school. Cheerleaders ALWAYS did that.