Let's go!

[YOU ARE A JINJURIKI WITH ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. THE DEMON YOU HAVE IS THE TENTH TAILED BEAST, AKU NO (あくの). NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS THE MOST POWERFUL TAILED BEAST. YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU'RE A JINJURIKI. EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS HATED AND FEARED YOU. YOU DIDNT KNOW WHY. A FEW YEARS LATER, YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE A JINJURIKI. YOU ARE TWELVE YEARS OLD IN THIS STORY AND GAARA IS GOING TO TURN THIRTEEN.]
I was waiting for Sora Sensei (そら せんせい)to show up with my two teammates, Ezume (えずめ) and Kazuto (かずと)
"Where is he?!" Kazuto yells impatiently.
"How are we supposed to know, idiot?!" I yell back.
"Stop yelling!" Ezume yells.
We wait for 15 more minutes before he shows up.
Sora Sensei jumps down from a nearby tree.
"Hi guys!" He said happily, as if he were the one who showed up before everyone else. He's a very happy person.
"Why are you always late?" Kazuto says annoyed.
"So, how is everyone today?" Sora Sensei dodged the question as if Kazuto was silent.
"Tired." We all said in unison.
"Well, I have something that will make you all very excited!" Sensei says happily. "You all are going to the Chunin Exams!" He says ecstatically.
"Yes! Thank you so much Sora Sensei!" I yell excitedly.
"Oh my god! It's going to be so awesome! Thank you so much Sensei!" We all yell in unison again.
"You're welcome!" He replied happily. "You all should get going now! Good luck!" He added.
We all walk to the building, chattering about how awesome things are going to be once we're Chunin.
On the way there, I hear Moegi and Udon telling at someone to let Konohamaru go.
"Do you guys hear that? It sounds like Moegi and Udon, those little kids who are always obsessing over that numskull, Naruto." I said confused.
"Yeah. Let's check it out." Ezume says curiously.
All three of us walk towards the yelling. We see Naruto and Miss Mary Sue Billboard Brow from far away. Ezume and Kazuto walk towards them while I jump into a tree when they're not looking. They didn't even notice. I jump from tree to tree until I'm close enough to see the whole thing. The leaves and branches of the tree I'm in block my view of the whole situation so I watch the whole thing upside down on a highish branch. A dude wearing pretty much all black and a cat hat with the Sand Village symbol on the front was holding Konohamaru by the shirt, lifting him high enough to punch the annoying squirt in the face. Beside him telling him to put Konohamaru down, is a girl with a giant folded up fan, dirty blonde hair put in four ponytails, and a Sand Village headband around her neck.
Moegi and Udon are screeching at the dude to put Konohamaru down. He ignores them. Naruto is acting like the hero as usual. Sakura is trying to look intimidating, but ends up looking stupid, as usual. Then Sasuke shows up on the branch next to mine, and is showing off how strong he is to try and intimidate the dude, but the guy ends up looking annoyed instead of scared. Sakura starts fangirling while screaming in the stupidest shrill voice, "SASUKE-KUN!!!" Like an idiot.
I can't help but wrinkle my nose in annoyance and yell, "Shut up, Billboard Brow!"
"Whatever y/n- Chan!" She replies.
Then sand starts swirling around next to me, and a boy with messy red hair, sea-foam eyes, and a gourd made of hardened sand on his back shows up next to me. I blushed because he looked like a total bad boy. Nobody in our village had that kind of look.
"Put him down, Kankuro." The red-head said with a raspy emotionless voice. The sound of of his voice made me blush even more. His voice was so magical to me. I couldn't look away from him. My heart was beating faster and harder. A small smile started to form on my face. I couldn't help it. Now I think I knew how Sakura felt.
"S-Sorry Gaara!" Kankuro replies with a studded.
"We didn't come all this way to mess around." The red-head says with that same blank tone.
"It won't happen again!" Kankuro replies nervously.
"If you do this again, I'll kill you." He says with no hesitation.
I blush even more. I've always loved gore and killing people.
I kill people to settle down my anxiety and my rage. It gives me happiness to take away a life. I don't know why. If I don't do it, I end up hurting myself. I don't know why I do it.
The boy turns his head to me and says, "I'm sorry for the trouble he's caused. Please forgive us. This won't happen again." My face is now bright pink. He stared into my e/c eyes while I stared into his sea-foam ones.
"I-I-It's okay! That Konohamaru kid is an idiot anyways!" I say extremely nervously. The boy turns into sand and drops to the ground. The sand turns back into the red-head. I jump out of the tree to see him again. He walks right past and starts to leave, his two teammates behind him when Sasuke says, "Wait! What's" I punched him so he would stop talking.
"Wait! You, the boy with the red hair, what's your name?" I ask nervously.
All three of them stop and the red-haired boy turns around.
"My name is Gaara of the Desert. I'm quite interested in you as well. What's your name?" He answers.
My face become pinker than Sakura's hair and my heart beats harder. I manage to say, "I am y/n. L/n, y/n!"
I feel like I'm about to faint. I'm starting to lose feeling in my legs. Gaara turns back around and starts walking away again. When he's out of sight, all feeling in my legs are gone and I fall backwards. Ezume catches me.
I don't know what that feeling I just had was. I like it.