Second Test: The Forest of Death

Everyone goes to a gate outside of what looks to be a forest. Anko gives us the instructions.
"Each person gets a scroll, it's either gonna be a Heaven scroll or an Earth scroll. You have to take the scroll you don't have from someone else and go to the building at the center of the forest. And you only have three days to do so." I knew that Gaara was probably gonna be one of the first people to finish. I look up at Gaara. He was looking at me! I don't know for how long, but he had an expression on his face that said 'I wanna talk to you'. I blush and smile at him. He doesn't do anything. He has that same look on his face. He gets close to me and whispers in a chilling tone, "once you get to the center I need to talk to you. Alone..." I nod my head in agreement. I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me away from Gaara.
"Hey don't touch me you-" I yell.
"It's us, y/n!" Ezume whispers.
I growl at them angrily. I didn't want to leave Gaara!
"Why were you with that weird Sand Village guy?! What'd he do to you?!" Kazuto scream whispers.
"He didn't do anything to me, you idiots! Now let me go!" I whispered in a threatening tone. My eyes started to flicker over to Demon mode.
Ezume let go of my wrist. Kazuto tries to calm me down. It's making me more angry. When Gaara saw this, he went up to Kazuto and Ezume and said in a threatening, but still very quiet tone, "leave her alone."
They both immediately stop talking. Gaara walks away before I can thank him. I feel way too embarrassed to face him again. My face is burning like fire from my blushing.
Anko calls Kazuto, Ezume, and I behind a curtain to give us our scroll. We get an earth scroll. We all walk out and Ezume has the scroll, (because he's more responsible than Kazuto and I).
"Kazuto, remember, don't tell everyone you see about what scroll we have." Ezume says condescendingly. Kazuto rolls his eyes.
Everyone waits at the gate for about 3 more minutes until we go into the forest. Kazuto, Ezume, and I were one of the first squads to charge into the forest. We leaped into the trees and hopped from tree to tree. Once we were pretty deep into the forest, we tried to find a squad that had a heaven scroll. I thought of a simple, yet effective tactic to get it. I'd use my red energy to kill all three squad members, then take their scroll. Simple and effective. Kazuto and Ezume are used to me having plans like these. It's fun. I love killing people. I love watching their lives being painfully ripped away from them. It makes me feel happy. But... Gaara makes me feel happy in a different way. A way I've never felt before. I like it. I want it. I need it. After about 15 minutes, I spot a dumb looking squad from the Grass Village. Ezume and Kazuto stop behind me. I was feeling hungry. I turn my eyes to demon mode and my teeth turn sharp. I wrap red energy around all three of their necks extremely tightly. They all look like they're about to pass out. Then I jump down from the tree, look into the leaders eyes, and smile evilly. I walk up to the leader and get out a kunai knife. I stab him in chest and slowly cut down. He tries to scream, but all that comes out is a gag. I push the kunai further into his chest. His delicious blood is all over my hands and my kunai. When there's enough room for my hand to reach inside him, I remove the kunai. I reach both of my hands inside him, stretching his skin. I rip his chest open and see his beating heart underneath his rib cage. I break off all the rib bones. The cracking of his bones is so satisfying to hear. It makes me even hungrier. I stab his face with the bones. I get my claws out and cut his heart out of him. I feel the fast beating of it. I stuff it in my mouth and eat it. He tasted like he was B+. It was decent. The most delicious blood type is AB. As soon as I'm done with his heart, I bashed his head open and drank the fluids from his head, meant to protect his brain. I removed his brain and brain stem. I ripped out the brain stem from his brain and ate it. It too was decent. By now, he was definitely dead. I didn't even notice that the scroll his team had slipped out of his shirt pocket. It was a heaven scroll. I bent down and picked it up. I turned around and started to walk towards Kazuto and Ezume.
"Which scroll?" Ezume asked.
"H-Heaven." I stutter from excitement. I enjoyed every second of murdering that pathetic excuse of a shinobi. I give the scroll to Ezume. I turn around again and my red power decapitated the two squad members. I grin mischievously.
"Now let's get to the tower, y/n." Kazuto says excitedly.
"No... it's not enough." I say quietly.
I jump back into the trees and search for more squads. I spot a second squad from the mist village. I wrap red energy around their ankles, wrists, and necks. I jump down and cut their arms using my sharp claws. I suck their warm blood from their deep cuts. A+, B+, B-. Decent. I had blood all over me.
"Wha-?! What the heck are you doing?!" I hear a familiar male voice yell. It sounded like the cat guy. I turn around and growl angrily. I realized that it was Gaara's squad! The blonde girl was scared, the cat guy was disgusted and horrified, and Gaara doesn't seem alarmed at all. He looks more... relaxed. Chill. I start blushing and shaking. I take a few steps back. Tears start forming in my eyes. I turn around and start running towards the tower in the center. Once I get to the center tower, Ezume and Kazuto finally catch up to me. I walk inside with them on both sides.
"What's wrong?" Kazuto asks.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I say trying to not start crying in front of them.
Ezume hands us the scrolls to open. I get heaven and Kazuto gets earth. We carefully open the scrolls. A bunch of smoke comes out! When the smoke is gone, it reveals Sora Sensei! "Hi guys!" He says happily.
Then he explains to us about the difference between earth and heaven. Heaven is mental strength, earth is physical strength. You need a balance of both to be a good shinobi. Kazuto needs more mental strength and Ezume needs more physical strength. I have a pretty good balance of both. Then Sora Sensei leaves and we go further inside the tower.